𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐬

My Dearest
Chapter eleven

    "Well, I have got a hot date with a rather charming Gryffindor to get to," Romeo said with the ghost of a smirk on his lips, standing up from the breakfast table and handing the newspaper over to Athena so she could finish reading the article ...

    "Well, I have got a hot date with a rather charming Gryffindor to get to," Romeo said with the ghost of a smirk on his lips, standing up from the breakfast table and handing the newspaper over to Athena so she could finish reading the article they were both invested in. He gave a final wave goodbye to the girls as he joined Remus on their walk to the carriages.
    Remus reached his hand out to the boy as Romeo joined his side, their hands intertwined, Remus threw his head back laughing as Romeo whispered him a joke. Both their faces lit up with bliss as they walked out of the hall together hand-in-hand.
    Ella felt the need to gag, cry, and then awe at the sight in front of her face, Remus was perfect as ever and so gentle with Romeo's feelings, it made her morning a tad bit more bearable.

    Remus was the first guy in Hogwarts to openly be going out with someone, all of his past relationships remained behind closed doors. And for Remus his last relationship ended up a shit show, so she was happy to see his smile again.
    All in all, making Ella proud that she was able to set them both up with the person they both deserve.

    "And how about you Ms. Park? Got a hot date?" Ella asked propping her head on her hand as she watched Athena's face grow a deep shade of pink.
    "That's for me to know, and for you to find out, eventually" the girl winked at Eleanor as she shot back her last mouthful of tea, the crusts of her toast still on her plate that vanished as soon as she stood up.
    "Slutty" she mused making Athena turn around to flip her off before setting off for the Slytherin common room, leaving Ella alone at the table.

    Eleanor scanned the room, her eyes set on different couples all getting ready to head out on their dates. An empty look on her face as she contemplated whether to hide in her room from the romance or loudly make comments about how disgusting PDA was. It was almost suffocating to watch people be so handsy or so public about their affection.
    "Making me lose my fucking appetite" she mumbled and pushed away her leftover bagel.

    She had never been one for relationships, making out in broom closets was as fun as her love life got, sure, there were plenty of guys who wanted something more than a quick snog at parties but relationships were too much work, and Ella was far too lazy.
    "Love is overrated, y'know," Sirius said sliding down the breakfast table to sit across from the blonde, "couples, yuck" he dramatically gagged as he looked up at an unimpressed Ella.
    He motioned to the rest of her bagel, and she nodded as he shoved the quarter of the bagel into his mouth, "what's got your knickers in a twist?" he asked with a mouth full of bread, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, it was too early in the morning to be dealing with Sirius Black's theatrics.
    "Nothing at all, I'm just contemplating if I want to go to Hogsmeade or not" she shrugged as she grabbed the daily prophet that sat in front of them.
    Sirius stared at the girl, his eyes trailing over her frown as she flipped through the pages of the newspaper, "well I have decided for you, we are going on a date" he announced with a smirk.