𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩-𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

My Dearest
Chapter ten

    The Marauders plus Eleanor sat in front of her staring at her with innocent eyes and their hands clasped in their laps, looking like angels

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    The Marauders plus Eleanor sat in front of her staring at her with innocent eyes and their hands clasped in their laps, looking like angels.
    "Why do I always find myself getting you five in trouble? Must you all be so disruptive?" McGonagall said in an aggravated tone, her quill scribbling detention slips out for each of them.

    "Minnie, I was just trying to protect the love of my life Remus John Lupin from the likes of these three" Ella said dramatically as she gripped the boy's forearm, a dramatic gasp leaving her mouth as she feels Remus' muscle tense under her hold. A smirk on her face as she mouths the words, 'when did you get so fit', a flustered expression breaking out on his face.
    Remus rolled his eyes while trying not to laugh at her theatrics, he watched as her face lit up when she finally heard his faint laughter. He never understood how someone could dislike this girl, in his eyes, she was a package deal. She was humorous, gets along with most people, she puts others before herself.
    She bared a large resemblance to James.

    "We didn't even do anything! It was all Sirius" James whined pointing at the long-haired boy who gasped in betrayal.
    "My own brother pinning the blame on me, for shame" Sirius shook his head a James with his hand clutching at his heart before turning to Minnie, "I did nothing of the sort!" he retorted his voice laced with exaggeration and humour.
    "If I recall correctly Mr. Black you tried to transfigure Mr. Lupin into a fork after he failed to help you cheat on your homework questions," Minnie said looking at the boy through her small bifocals, a smile on her face as she looked at the ever so innocent Remus.
    "Okay, yes I did do that. It would have worked too if Ella hadn't turned me into a spoon first, which might I add I did not appreciate" he turned to the blonde who poshly stuck her nose in the air and turned her head away from his, "I'm more of a knife if anything!" Sirius exclaimed and stood up at his desk smacking his hand on the table, making Peter jump in his seat.

    "Well, nonetheless the two of you interrupted my very calm and collected class and distracted your other classmates from their class time. You both will have to serve two nights of detention together, with me, on Saturday and Sunday night" she said handing them each slip of paper with the time and place of their detentions, "don't be late."
    "The rest of you will be joining these two during their Sunday detention for encouraging such behaviours" Minnie shook her hand and snapped her fingers making slips of paper appear on the three other desks, "I expected much better from a prefect and our head boy, gravely disappointed in the both of you."

    Peter held the slip in his hand already mentally preparing for the argument that Sirius and Remus are going to have after Minnies scolding.

    "Well this chit-chat has been just lovely" James cleared his throat as he started packing his things, "but if you don't mind, I have a date to get ready for," he said getting up and running out of the class.
    "What?" the three boys asked looking at James confused as they watched him run out the door.
    "Well Mrs. Pettigrew, shouldn't you be on your way as well," Minnie said ushering after James.

𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 ∗ 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें