37)

Kate's P.O.V

"Where did you got this photo?" I asked purely confused.

"That isn't important. This picture clearly show you and the guy kissing." He spat angrily.

"Look Ethan, it isn't what you think. This guy is........" He didn't let me finish.

"Oh come on, everyone says this. Admit it that you guys are having affair and you are cheating on me."

"No no no. It isn't like that Ethan." I was sobbing now. Past weeks our relationship changed to such a good level, I definitely didn't want to ruin it.

"I also didn't think of you such low. But you proved yourself to be a cheater. Why did you huh? When I met my ex-fiancé. I told you everything the same day, because I thought it would hurt you much more if any outsider tells you that. Since when are you cheating huh? Tell me, tell me Kate."

"I'm not cheating on you Ethan for fucks sake." I yelled at him.

"Yeah. And I believe you." He scoffed.

"Ethan look please try and understand. This picture is fake. I won't cheat on you ever because I......."

"Keep everything to yourself Kate. My bad I wanted a relationship with you. My bad I thought we will be a normal couple one day. My bad I trusted you." He left to his bedroom.

Tears were rolling from my cheeks. I just couldn't get him understand that this is all a lie. He isn't even listening to me.
................

"Where are you going?" I ask him though I'm not in mood to even open my eyes.
He is standing with his suitcase.

"India." He said looking at the door. He didn't even want to look at me now.

"So you aren't going to stay for my dance competition tonight." I said nearly choking and knowing how much I need him tonight. Him boosting my confidence with his sweet words is what I need. But he won't be there.

"No." He just left me.
.....................

Ethan's P.O.V

God, why do I feel like shit after whatever I said to Kate? I shouldn't be the one feeling guilty. Then why?

Because you made a huge mistake, my mind said.

I didn't go to India, I am still in my office.
I looked at the photo again. It looked so real. Kate was nothing but pleading me telling me that this isn't the case. Then who sent the photo to me? The note said my well wisher.

I called the person who could help me the most right now.

"Hey, Ethan here." I said on phone.

"Hi dude, wassup?"

"Austin, yesterday did any guy came to your studio to meet Kate?"

"Not just Kate, the manager of the competition came to meet both of us."

"I'm sending you a photo, tell me is this the same guy." I sent the picture to him.

"Omg, yeah this is the same guy. To be honest I found that guy a little weird. Because we were already briefed about the competition through emails. We weren't told anyone would come to meet us but then he came."

"Where were you in this picture?"

"Oh no, I'm sitting at the corner I was doing something with the music."

"Alrighty." I sighed. I was about to hang up but Austin stopped.

"Look Ethan, this picture is completely fake. It is taken from a angle from the studio door where you feel they are kissing but they didn't buddy. Kate didn't cheat on you. I was there in the same room. Believe me."

"Oh my Jesus. Such a huge freaking mistake I have made." I said clutching my head.

"Don't worry just come to the competition, Kate is literally going mad without you and because of your fight."

"Yeah, I am coming!!"

....................

Kate's P.O.V

I was getting ready for our performance. I have wore a light violet colour dress. With my hair I braided it from my sides and left the rest of my open. I did my make up as it was necessary. My eyes would have looked so puffed with all the crying.

I wonder what Ethan must be doing? He must be in flight.

He didn't listen to me even once. He was so blinded by those photos. I wanted to tell him I can't cheat on him because
I love him. But alas.... I needed him so much today. He is my strength. When he used to say I danced well, I knew I really did good.

I didn't come to know when my face was covered with tears. I quickly wiped them off, did my touch up and got up to find Austin.

"Austin, are you ready?" I asked him as I reached his room.

"Yes Kate, just a minute."

"Kate, you look so pretty my god." Sienna came and hugged me.

"Thank you Sienna." I smiled.

"Look Austin told me about everything. I hope you don't mind. But forget everything, and concentrate on your dance. Remember how important this competition is for you."

"Thank you Sienna. Means a lot to me. And of course I wouldn't mind. You are my friend."

She smiled at me.

"And what about me, Kate?" A voice was heard.

I turned to see Avery and Adam standing at the door.

"Aves, Adam!!!" I ran and hugged them. I started sobbing a little hugging Avery.

"Hey don't cry now babes. Everything is going to be just fine." She whispered.

"He hates me Aves."

"He doesn't. He will have to come back okay?" Adam added.

"What would I do without you guys?" I said it to them.

"You wouldn't have to think." They all said in unison.

These are my people. I am so grateful for them!

...............................
I was going towards my wing. Austin was entering through the opposite wing.
As I was almost running, I bumped into a hard wall. About to fall on ground I closed my eyes. But I didn't feel any pain. What happened?

As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw a person whom I least expected to be here.

"Ethan."

**********
Hi, everyone. If you like this chapter hit the star button, comment your fav part, follow me.

Love,
Anushka🥀