9)

Kate's P.O.V

I woke up next morning feeling nothing. I really don't know what do I have to feel. First of all I can't get the fact that I'm married in my head. Second thing I'm married to the most arrogant man in the world. God why?

My parents not treating me as their own, wasn't it enough? I thought by getting married maybe I will get love from my husband. But here love ha! The only thing we do is argue with each other. We just can't stand each other.

A lone tear escaped my eye, I quickly brushed it off. No Kate, you're not that weak. You can and you will survive this marriage. After doing the prep talk, I went to bathroom, had a long soothing bath.

I decided to wear a red spaghetti top and blue ripped jeans pairing my look with sneakers.

As I went down I could see a middle aged lady cooking in the kitchen. Who is she?

"Hi, good morning." I started a conversation.

"Good morning Mrs. Robinson. I'm Shyla, I'm the cook here." She politely said.

Ooh, Mrs. Robinson! No I definitely doesn't need to hear that. And cook? Of course he will have a cook! What do you expect from a billionaire that he will cook for himself? Nah!

"Please call me Kate." I smiled.

"Okay, Kate. What would you like to have for breakfast?"

"I can cook for myself please."

"No no. It is my job, please let me do it."

"Oh okay. Pancakes would be great."

"Alright. I will be on it."

Ethan's P.O.V.

Oh god no!! I decided to wake up early and leave for company so that I wouldn't have to see her face, but I overslept! Damn!

I was ready for going to office wearing a navy blue suit and pant. I decided if she was there down, I wouldn't have breakfast.

And as to my bad luck, she was present eating pancakes and gossiping with Shyla. Great!

I was about to ignore them and leave when Shyla stopped me.

"Ethan! You haven't done your breakfast."

"Shyla, I'm in hurry please." I gave a excuse.

"No way. You sit here, eat in 10 minutes and leave. End of discussion."

Shyla can order me around. She was our cook since I was a baby. So when I shifted to my penthouse I hired her here. I have loved her cooking way too much to refuse her right now.

"Fine, just serve quick please." I sat down opposite Kate.

Shyla placed a plate with panckes and orange juice and left for grocery shopping. Wonderful leaving Kate and I ALONE!

"How come you didn't snap at Shyla? She basically ordered you!" Kate said. Why does she have to say in everything?

"None of your business." I snapped at her.

"You know what, I asked you a simple question. But leave it, you don't have that IQ to answer that!" She smirked.

What the hell!

"Shyla was my cook since I was a baby. So I respect her a lot. And so I didn't snap at her. Understood? Was the answer satisfactory?"

"Ohh. You and giving someone respect! Strange but good. At least someone is there to boss you around."

"Why don't you mind your own business?"

"I do mind. Thats why I'm leaving for my dance class." She got up and was about to fall due to her clumsiness but I grabbed her wrist and saved her from falling.

"Can't you be more clumsy?"

"Shut up, mistake happens okay? Anyway thanks." She freed herself.

"Most clumsy girl I have ever seen." I nodded my head.

"And you are the most arrogant person I have ever seen." She said and stormed off.

*************
Hey folks. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Pls vote and comment if you like it.

Votes and comments on my last chapter made my day! Thank you all.

Also check my other two books Arranged to Love and Mafia's Chef!
Tell me how you feel about them!

Love you guys.💕