6)

Ethan's P.O.V

"Marriage is a big deal Ethan." My brother said for the fourth time in one hour.

"I know Aiden, but this deal is fucking important, so important to me. And I'm sure his daughter would be no goody shoes. She must have agreed to this marriage just because she must get some money out of this." I spat.

"Ethan, you haven't met the girl yet. How can you speak such things?"

"I know girls Aiden. They are all gold diggers. They want nothing but money."

"You know a girl. Not everyone is same. Look at Christina. She married me because she loves me."

"Aiden, I know Christina. She is not like other girls. Don't involve family."

"Ethan, I really think, even mom and dad said that you should think a little more."

" I have decided, I'm gonna marry that girl." I said determined.

::::::::::::::

Kate's P.O.V

Isn't it enough that I agreed for this marriage? Now they want me to meet my so called would be husband too. So here I am standing at the entrance of a very expensive restaurant. Normally I don't like to spend so much money. But now since I have to meet someone I am here.

"Mr. Robinson." I said to receptionist.

"This way ma'am." She pointed to a man sitting on chair with his back facing me.

Ooo, he seems a well built, handsome man! Who are you mr.?

When I reached there, I got the shock of my life.

"You!!" I yelled. Thank god no one was there other than us. It would have been show to them.

"You!!" He also had to yell.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"It's none of your business. But then too, I'm here to meet my so called to be wife, and it happens to be you Ms. Kate Miller."

"I don't understand what did my dad think when he chose you?" I sat down.

"Exactly what did god think when he made you? A clumsy daddy's girl!" He mocked me.

I got little hurt by what he said. It was true my own parents well not my real parents but adoptive parents didn't want me. My real parents died leaving me. Why did you made me god?

Ethan's P.O.V

I don't know what I said, but she got quiet. Wow this girl can become silent too.

Thats great. But I think she was kinda hurt. Well I don't care!

"Oh hello? Ms. Miller?" I said loudly to bring back her to the reality.

"Mr. Robinson, you know what I don't want to marry you. End of the discussion. It was not at all great knowing you. Bad bye." She got off but I quickly grabbed her wrist and stood up.

"There are two parties here. If one doesn't want to marry doesn't means other party doesn't want to."

She quickly took her hand off mine and said,
" What?! Why the fuck do you want to marry me? We don't have a good history back there, remember Mr.Arrogant?" She spat.

"Whether you want it or not, you have to marry me. It's not your choice." I gritted my teeth.

"Go to hell with marriage." She yelled.

"Kate Miller I know for the fact you don't have any choice given by your sweet family to marry me or not. The choice is with me. And because of any stupid reason like you, I won't ruin my deal."

"Oh the deal! How can I forget? You are after money!" She laughed sarcastically.

"You're saying as if you agreed for this marriage not for money?!" I scoffed.

"Are you out of your damn mind? Why will I be after money? My father is a freaking billionaire. And........"

"Yes, I get it. Rich spoiled brat!" I yelled.

"Will you stop this habit ? Cutting people in between!" She said .

"My habit! My wish."

"For your kind information, I run a dance class for myself. I can earn for myself, stupid."

Wow, she dances.

"Did you just called me stupid?"

"Yes, I did. Haa! Now we end this meeting here. I'm not marrying you." She got up.

"Ms. Miller, meet you at the alter." I smirked.

"You have pretty much confidence for  little brain of yours." She has to always to put up after me.

"Will see." I left from there, happy that I had the last word.

****************
Hey peeps. I hope you're enjoying Ethan and Kate's story.

What do you think about the story? More interesting chapters coming right ahead? Will Kate marry him?

Stay tuned!

Pls vote and comment if you like it.

Love,
Anushka.❤️