24)

Ethan's P.O.V

"No way I'm doing that." I sat back.

"What? But you promised you would do anything if I won and I won!" She said narrowing her eyes and pouting.

God, why does she have to pout every time!

"Kate, I'm not gonna do that. End of the discussion."

She was telling me to keep an orea on my forehead and without using my hands I have to eat it. Not that it was difficult but I would look absolute stupid doing that.

"Ohh. So the very great businessman Ethan Robinson has accepted his defeat." She smirked.

"Kate." I looked at her warning her.

"What? I didn't do anything." She shrugged away.

"Fine. I will do it."

"Yay!" She literally jumped on me putting her both hands on my chest.

I smiled looking at that. I grabbed her waist and pulled her more towards me.

"You like being close to me huh?" I smirked.

"I-I uh.. ya.. no I mean. No!" She screamed at last.

I left out chuckle at her stuttering.

"I understand you Kate. You like being close to me."

"No I don't."

"Then why are you still on me?" I tried to suppress my laugh.

She quickly got up from me. And looked away. Ignoring me.

Just when I was about say something air hostesses came and said we are about to land.

God! I spent 7 hours talking and playing with Kate. Time really flied!

:::::::::::::

Kate's P.O.V

We were currently seating in our suite. We haven't spoken a word after what happened in flight. Well I was beyond embarrassed. So I didn't say a word. And Ethan seemed tired so he was also quiet.

This is how our suite is:

(All the pictures belong to their respective owners)

"Did you like it?" Ethan finally spoke.
It was so weird with both of us not speaking.

I liked how Ethan was slowly warming up to me, asking about my likes.

"It's beautiful. I love it."

"Do you want to order here or we can go to the restaurant down for dinner?"

"Um, I think you should order here. I'm tired."

"Good choice. What do you want to eat?"

I shrugged."Anything's fine."

::::::::::::::::::::
Ethan's P.O.V

"Food was good." I exclaimed.

"Yeah. So how are we gonna sleep? Like are you taking the couch or what?"

"Why the heck will I sleep on couch when there this comfy bed?"

"You want both of us to sleep on that same bed?" She asked raising her both eyebrows.

"Why? Won't you be able to control yourself at night Kate?" I gave her a teasing smile.

"Oh shut up Ethan. Tell me seriously."

"I'm serious. I'm not taking the couch. Why would I? I don't have any problem with you sleeping on same bed with me. It's you." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Since you're not acting gentlemanly, I have to sleep on the couch."

"Kate come on. I'm not going to eat you. The bed is big enough."

She thought for a minute looking at bed and me.

"Fine but if I feel you doing anything which you shouldn't do, be ready to have your face blue and black by morning." She warned me.

"And what are the things I shouldn't do Kate?" I asked coming closer to her.

"Your body shouldn't touch me." She said while stepping back.

"Oh really? You don't want me closer to you?" I was still going closer to her.

"No I-I don't want." Now she was touched to the wall.

"Don't lie." I was pretty much closer to her.

"Ethan I don't want you closer to me like this." She motioned the distance between us.

"Why is that?" My body was now pressed with hers.

"Because I don't love you." She snapped at me.

Whatever she said was true from my side too but when she said it I didn't like it. I felt bad. I felt bad because now I knew how she must have felt when I said to her don't expect anything from me. 

I quickly moved away from her and went to the bed, laid down. Not wanting to show my hurt.

Kate's P.O.V

What was with him now? I said the truth. He also doesn't love me. Why to be snappy? Anyways I was so sleepy that I laid down on bed facing the opposite side of Ethan. I wonder what these days will hold for us?

Will we ever be a normal couple?

***************
Hi amigas, I am here with new chapter. Hope you like it.

Vote and comment if you like it!
What do you think will happen on their honeymoon?

Bye,
Anushka.💞