28)

Kate's P.O.V

Since I saw Ethan all dressed up in clean white shirt and navy blue pants, I decided to dress good too. I wore a white lacey bralet with grey skirt above my knees. I loved my outfit!

As I reached the drawing area, Ethan was talking to Aiden I figured

"Yes we are having good time, tell Christie." He smiled.

Ethan may seem cold and distant to me and to the outside people but with his family he is the sweetest and caring guy ever. He has an amazing relationship with Aiden and Christina.

"Gotta go, give some kisses from me to the twins."

He then turned around and kept gawking at me for whole one minute.

"Take a picture it will last longer." I said smirking.

He snapped his eyes at me looking furious.

"Go and change." He ordered.

"What? But why?" I said.

"Because wearing this outfit you're literally inviting men to you."

"Just shut the fuck up. Are you even listening what you saying?"

"Kate please change, there will be so many people staring at you, I don't want that." He said while hanging his head low.

"Are you jealous Mr. husband?" I came close to him giving cheeky smile.

"What? No! Dream on." He said but turned his eyes away.

"Come on I won't look at a single man out there. Please lets go." I grabbed his hand and made our way to restaurant.

Ethan's P.O.V

Oh my goodness, she looked drop dead gorgeous. It is impossible to not look at her. Since she decided not to change, I have to keep my eyes looking out for every bastard that looks at her.

We reached to the restaurant, as said by Kate it was really nice. It was a cozy interior with dim yellow lights.

"You can say it." Kate said.

"What?"

"Thank you Kate, the restaurant is really good." She answered.

"You're really something else." I rolled my eyes.

She smiled and shrugged.

When we reached the table I pulled out a chair for her and Kate looked at me little shocked.
When I sat down opposite her she asked,

"Is their any paparazzi near?"

"No Kate. There is no paparazzi. I was just being a gentleman but it seems you don't care." I spat.

"It's your fault. You have never acted good and lovey dovey when no ones watching us. So don't snap at me."

"What about the kiss we shared today?" I smirked.

Her face was flushed red. She bit her bottom lip and looked down at the menu card.

"Don't hide your blush sweetheart."

"Shut the hell up and order. I am starving." She looked at me angrily.

"How can I shut my mouth and order Kate?" I was so loving to tease her like this.

"Don't worry. I will order." She smiled very sweetly. But I knew something is going on in her mind.

"What would you like to have Mr. and Mrs. Robinson?" The waitress came.

"We would like a fried catfish with french fries for Mr. Robinson and a chicken platter for myself. To drink Ethan would like pinacolada and for me it would be normal fruit punch."
Kate just didn't stop.

"But I....." I was about to say that I hated whatever she ordered. I don't like catfish at all.

"That will be all." Kate smiled and dismissed the waitress.

"What did you do?" I yelled but quietly.

"What?" She acted all innocent now.

"I don't like catfish I don't like pinacolada. Why did you order?"

"Oh that. It was for earlier. I said right I don't keep my revenge pending for more time." She smirked.

"You are going to keep me starving, aren't you?" I asked her looking at my empty plate.

She didn't answer for a moment but started laughing like anything just after.

Her laugh! It was so contagious as I found myself smiling at her. She deserves happiness Ethan. Will you give it to her? My mind asked me.

"What is there to laugh?"

"You are so silly Ethan. I know you didn't like what I ordered for you. Actually that is for me, I like catfish and pinacolada. And I also know what you like, Chicken platter and fruit punch."

Crap! I made fun of myself. Wait. How does she know what I like and I don't?

"How do you know what I like and I don't?"

She smiled, "Even though you weren't with me emotionally in these months, I noticed enough things about you. And about the food thing I used to prepare food for you, so I know Ethan."

**************
Hi there. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it.

Love,
Anushka.🥰