27)

Kate's P.O.V

He placed his lips on mine, I had literally no time to react. At first I was just standing there. But then his lips were so inviting, I kissed him back. We were kissing so much in sync. He pulled me more closer by neck. I wrapped my hands around his body. As I ran out of breath, I pulled away.

I looked at Ethan breathless. He was already gazing at me. We were still very close to each other.

"You kissed me, why?" I asked him.

"Because I wanted to." He whispered in his damn husky voice.

"L-lets go." I said pulling away and changing the subject.

::::::::::::::::::

We were now back at the hotel after sightseeing all day. Tired as fuck.

Ethan was in shower while I sat messaging Aves about today. The kiss was still fresh on my mind. I didn't expect a kiss from Ethan. Like why and how? Didn't he think that he won't give our relationship a chance?

While I was messaging, Adam face timed me. Whats with him?

"Hello bubble face." I grinned. It was a nickname given by me. Childhood memories.

"Kate when will you stop saying this?" He frowned.

"Never bubble face." I laughed.

"Anyways, I have a problem."

"What is it?"

"Aves is pretty mad at me. She won't even listen to me. I did everything she likes. Bought everything she loves."

"What great work did you do to upset her?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Well, I said that she has put on a little." He said lowly.

""What?! Adam!! You know how possessive she is about her body. Then why?" I screamed.

"Sorry sorry. I know but she pressurised me and I fell for it. Now tell me what to do?" He sounded very desperate. These guys melt my heart.

"Bubble face listen to me carefully, go to a grocery store take a chocolate ice cream and chocolate chips. I repeat chocolate ice cream not choco chips ice cream."

"Why but? Anyway I am buying chocolate chips."

"Adam do you want to upset Aves more?"

"No no please continue."

"She likes more chocolate chips on the top of her ice cream not inside."

"Okay anything else?" He asked still unsure.

"Make her a playlist."

"What? But I mean okay fine. I will do it."

"Good. After all this I think Aves will be all yours again." I smiled.

"Thank god. By the way how come you know all this and not me? I'm with her since 1 year dude."

"All secrets are not to be disclosed to boyfriends. Chicks before dicks!"! I laughed.

He pouted but smiled after.

"Bye now go." We hung up. As I turned Ethan was standing with just towel wrapped around his body.

"Eavesdropping again?" I asked tilting my head.

"Not intentionally again."

"Anyways, can we go to the restaurant for dinner?"

"Why? I'm really tired Kate." He said sadly.

I really wanted to go, the restaurant looked so good and cozy. But Ethan looked tired.

"Alright. We will order it here." I smiled and shrugged.

I went to have a nice hot shower. It was really needed after a hectic day of sightseeing. When I came out of the bathroom in bathrobe, Ethan was dressed up. I'm confused.

"Why are you dressed up?"

"Oh finally you're out. After this minute I was about to knock off the door. What took you so long?"

He totally ignored my question. That is Ethan Robinson for you. He has to ask his question before answering the other person's question.

"To answer you I didn't realise how much time I took, I enjoyed my bath. And now answer straight away why are you dressed up?"

"We are going to restaurant down for dinner."

"Aren't you tired?"

"I'm a little. But your face literally fell when I said no earlier. So we are going."

Ohhhh!

"That's really sweet of you." I hugged him.

Ethan chuckled and hugged me back.
But he also said something that led to my embarrassing face.

"You are still in the bathrobe." He whispered in my ear.

Oh shoot!

I stumbled back and looked down.

"I-I will get d-dress. Can you go to the l-living area?" I muttered.

"Only if you stop stuttering." He smirked.

I shot my eyes in his direction.

"Get your ass out of this room Ethan." I screamed.

"Okay okay Kate." He went out laughing.

Gosh. His laugh!

***************
Hi readers, hope you like this chapter.

Don't  forget to vote and comment!

Love,
Anushka 💛