10)

Kate's P.O.V

I reached my dance class, it was place of worship for me. I really loved dancing so much. I can't live a day without dancing. I was mastered in contemporary dance form, though I can do any dance form. There my best friend was standing already with a guy. Who is he?

"Hi there best friend." I said.

"Kate!" She hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" I switched on lights.

"Oh right. See this is my friend Austin. He is a very good dancer. And he wants to join your class as a teacher."

"Ohh! Hi Austin. I'm Kate. Nice to meet you." We did a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too Kate."

"So which dance form do you do?" I asked.

"Contemporary." He smiled.

"Thats great. Since when are you into dance?"

"Since I was 5." He said proudly.

"Thats wonderful Austin. Can you show me some quick steps please?" I wanted to interview him.

"Oh yeah sure."

I turned on a music and Austin started dancing. Oh my goodness, he dances so well. I have to get him on my class. For sure.

"You danced really really well Austin. Where were you till now?" I joked.

"Thanks a lot." He smiled.

"See I told you." Avery smirked.

"Love you best friend." I hugged her.

"So Austin you can start from today itself. Is that okay?"

"Cool. I'm excited."

"I'm getting late. You guys start." Avery said.

"Yes please." Avery and I hugged and then she left.

Ohhh! I'm so happy. Finally I got a dancing partner who could teach with me. Yaya. Kate!

:::::::::::::::::

Ethan's P.O.V.

What the fuck was happening with me? It's been three hours since I'm trying to focus on my work. Every time I try, Kate's face was coming in my mind. Our fights, our arguments, her clumsiness everything. But why? It's not that I liked her. I just couldn't tolerate her. So why was this happening? And that in just two days of marriage! God...

"Mr. Robinson what do you think of our marketing strategy?" My employee asked and I was blanked. This was the fourth meeting where I was blank.

Now my employees must be thinking of me as hypocrite who tells them to work hard and is himself zoning out. This has never happened to me before ever.

Its better I go home and relax than making mistakes at my work. So I went to my penthouse hoping Kate wouldn't be home from her class.

:::::::::::::::::::

As soon I reached my living room, I heard noises from the kitchen. Who must be? Shyla goes to her out house this time. Is it Kate? No god please no!

Why will you listen to me huh? The great Kate was in the kitchen wearing black shorts and blue crop top cooking and talking to her some friend. She was still not aware of me so I kept mum. I want to listen how much she does back bitching about me.

"Thank you so much Avery for Austin. He is so superb. I have always wanted a partner like him. It was so much fun with him today." She said to her friend.

Who the fuck is Austin? And he is her partner? So she she is already cheating on me on third day of our marriage. Such a whore!

"Okay bye Aves. I will call you later, I have to eat now." She hung up. And now she saw me.

"How come you are here?" She asked me.

"Did you forget that I own this penthouse?" I asked her fully annoyed.

"No, I mean this early."

"None of your fucking business." I snapped.

"Right now I'm very happy so your snappy mood isn't going to dampen my mood." She shrugged, of course after whoring around she will be happy.

"I know after whoring around who wouldn't be happy?" I smirked. I know I was harsh but she deserved it.

**********
Hey beauties, I hope you like this chapter. Pls vote and comment if you like it.

Also check my other two books Arranged to Love and Mafia's Chef!
Do tell me how you feel about them.

You guys mean a lot to me.
Love you.❤️