1)

Ethan's P.O.V

"Get the fuck out of my room!!" I shouted at the bimbo laying beside me on bed.

I don't even remember her name!

"Baby, we can always meet some other time." She said seductively and trailed her fingers on my jaw. I pushed her hand off my face.

"Whatever your name is get the hell out, don't show me your face again." I yelled at her again.

I think this time it did the trick. She quickly got dressed up and left.

I sat and rubbed my face with my hands. I am a man who doesn't do love and relationship shit. I don't believe in it. I just have one night stands. Other than that nothing more.

I quickly rush to my penthouse as I have a meeting at the office. Not that it's much important but you see I'm a hardcore businessman. I don't tolerate any deal going out of my hands.

————————
"Leslie, call my next meeting after 30 minutes. And don't send anyone to my cabin." I ordered my secretary.

"Sure sir. Anything else Mr. Robinson?" She bend down on the table so that now I had a full coverage of her fake boobs. Why do these girls don't behave professionally?

"You're fired." I said without any emotion. I hate when people don't act professionally. Leslie was my secretary since couple of months. She gave me many signals like these. But today I decide to end this topic for once and for all.

"What!! But why?" She was baffled.

"I don't have to answer you that. Take your termination letter from HR department. They will tell you why I am firing you."

As a clue, that I won't entertain her much she left.

After couple of minutes, my elder brother entered giving me his wide smile. I love him very much.

"Hi bro. You seem very busy these days! That you didn't get time to visit your family?" He sat down on the opposite chair.

"No dude. Just little prep for upcoming main meeting. Don't worry I will come today. How is everyone though?" I ask him.

"Well to start with, Dad's latest timepass is to convince mom for a long vacation, just the two of them. Mom's newest timepass is to reject dad's proposal. Christina is very busy with her exhibition. Mia and Michael are missing their uncle Ethan." My brother Aiden said in one go.

"Ohhhkay. Thats a good lot of information." I chuckled.

"By the way don't forget to bring your girlfriend with you." He smirked.

"What!! Which girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend. You know I don't do these stuff."

"This was mom's message, not mine." He chuckled.

"I will handle her. Now you may leave. I have a meeting. Don't you have one?" I asked jokingly.

"You are pretty rude to your brother. No worries, I will meet you tonight. And yes, what did you promise Mia that you will buy for her? She was asking for it the whole time!" He asked trying to remember

I thought for a moment, "Oh that.. I told her I will bring her a frozen barbie doll."

"She had dozens of it already." My brother laughed.

"So what she is my niece, I will pamper her." I said in duh tone.

"Okay okay. Do whatever you like. Now I'm going. Meet you tonight."

"Bye."

As he left, I prepared myself for the meeting.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey peeps. Here is the first chapter. Lil short but I will increase next time. I hope you like it.

Pls vote and comment what part did you like the most.

Next chapter I will introduce the female protagonist.

Till then, bye.❤️