EPILOGUE

KATE'S P.O.V

"Kate!!!" Ethan screamed my name from dining table.

"Coming darling." I put some highlighter on my cheek bones and tip of my nose. I checked myself once in the mirror and went down.

I saw Ethan sitting at the table, his back facing me. I tip toed towards and placed a soft kiss on the back side of his neck. I was about to pull away when his hands took a hold of my hands which were on his shoulder.

"Caught ya!" He turned around and winked.

I chuckled and sat beside opposite him. The table was filled with various dishes. There were bagels, sandwiches, omelette, bacon, boiled eggs, orange juice.
Why so many things?

"Do we have guests coming over for breakfast?" I ask confused that I might have forgot.

"No Kate. This all is for you. Do you think I don't notice you enough? I have been watching you eat pretty less since past week. So today being a holiday, with the help of youtoube I made all of this. I hope you eat it."

I gulped nervously. What do I tell him? I am feeling a bit nauseous since past week. I even threw out couple of days back at the studio.

"Ethan, I- I mean thank you so much but I can't eat all this." I said softly.

"What? But why? Are you not feeling well sweetheart?" He put his hand on my thigh.

Till today I get butterflies when he touches me. I mean after three years of our marriage. Can you believe it?

"I'm feeling a bit nauseous since this week. I'm sure its just the flu. Or maybe I am about to get my period." I shrugged.

"Periods? Not that again. I just can't see you in so much pain on your first day. Geez."

Well after three years of marriage also, Ethan is not very good when it comes to my periods. He always says that he can't bear when I'm in so much pain.

"Ethan come on! Now don't spoil your holiday." I nudged him.

"What do you mean by your holiday? Don't you have a day off today?"

"Unfortunately no. See there is a dance competition next Sunday and we have to make our students practice the most today as they have their day off. And also enough time has been gone because of Austin and Sienna's wedding and their honeymoon not that I complain but still."

"Fine. But I need you here at home by 6:00 pm. We are going on a date." He announced.

"That would be amazing." I kissed him softly on his lips.

"Take care, I love you." He said

"I love you too." I smiled and went out to garage.
.................................

I was feeling so tired right now. Generally I feel happy and content after dance practice but not today. Austin came and sat beside me. He pulled out a water bottle from his bag.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked sensing my discomfort.

"Not really. I don't know. I think I will just go home now. Will you teach the new dance routine to 4:00 batch?"