7)

Kate's P.O.V.

Well, Ethan was proved right. He won. I tried convincing my parents with all my strength to cancel the deal with him. But why would they listen to me?

They were getting rid of me and also getting the big deal? Why would they?

Here I was sitting in a room wearing a beautiful white gown. Yes, it is my wedding day.

A little good part of this whole stupid story is that Ethan's family is really nice. They seemed very loving people, unlike him. He is the most arrogant man I have ever met! Ugh!

Avery my best friend is my maid of honour, obviously.

Well, I haven't really told about her right?
So here it goes. Avery Lodrick, a baker by profession, is somewhat like me and somewhat unlike me. Like I am generally good and accepting with people except some like my to be husband. But Avery she closes on very very few people. Liam and I are two of them. Something in her past doesn't let her people so often. And she is an orphan too.

She literally fainted when I gave her the news of my marriage. But she fainted twice when she got to know the person I'm marrying. According to her I'm the luckiest girl on earth as I'm marrying a greek god.

Ethan, a greek god! Seriously? Okay okay I agree he is breathtakingly handsome. But dude have you spoken to him even once?

He.is.very.arrogant.

Anyways I'm marrying him. Liam is walking me down the aisle. My father didn't bother and I personally felt that Liam was more like a father figure in my life than my father.

"Oh my my! Avery have you seen my sister anywhere?" Liam came in the room.

"Liam no need to be so dramatic." I smiled.

"You are looking so beautiful Kate." He kissed my cheek.

"Thank you."

"Kate please tell me once again, are you okay? I know mom dad forced you. But really I couldn't do anything. I'm so sorry."

"Liam, it's alright. I know Ethan isn't the greatest person. But look on the bright side, I got to know his loving family which I always lacked of."

"Yes, but listen anytime anything anywhere you need me, I'm a call away. Okay?"

"Yes." I hugged him sobbing.

"Enough of you two. Sibling drama. Come on it's show time." Avery shouted.

I smiled nodding my head.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Liam walked me down the aisle. The church was so beautifully decorated, my god! Many guests were present. Mostly friends of my and their family. His whole family, his mom and dad, Aiden and Christina, the kids were looking at me lovingly. I gave a smile to them.

Apparently only Aiden knows about the deal.

I reached to where my loving groom was standing. Note the sarcasm!

I hate to admit he was looking very very handsome wearing dark blue tuxedo. You can say tuxedo are my weakness.

He was looking at me but not at all lovingly but with anger and hatred.

Feelings are mutual hubby!

"Take care of her you." Liam said sternly.

Ethan looked at him and nodded.

The pastor started the wedding ceremony.
And in no time it was the time to say,

"I do." He said.

"I do." I said.

"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Pastor said.

Oh my god! He is going to kiss me! No no no. Please earth swallow me now....

He leaned in and gave a quick yet soft kiss  on my lips. Oooo, surprisingly I liked it.

::::::::::::::

Ethan's P.O.V

I was married just like that. I never imagined in my dream that I would get married. I am not that person. Let alone married to a girl whom I don't love. The girl with whom I'm always fighting.

I really don't know how am I gonna survive this marriage!

Only Aiden knows about this fake marriage. So we have to act like a lovey dovey couple in front of my family and the whole world.

:::::::::::::::::

Currently we came in my room. It was night time. We were at my parents house. Though tomorrow morning Kate and I would go to my penthouse.

I see her at the window, still in her wedding gown. She was looking at the moon.

"So I won." I said smirking at her.

She turned to me, there were tears in her eyes. Was she crying?

"Well, it is safe to say yes, now that I'm standing here in your room in the wedding gown, Ethan." She answered me back.

That's how I know her! Always fighting back!

"Now what do you want me to do, blow the trumpets and arrange a parade for you?" She asked.

"No, I just want you to mind your business. Tomorrow morning will go to my penthouse. We won't be staying here. You don't come in my room, I won't come in your room. Do whatever you like. Just don't bother me."

Kate's P.O.V

Fine I get it we are married without any love or liking, but why the hell he has to be so harsh?

Most appropriate name for my husband Mr. Arrogant.

"I won't bother you." I said looking into his eyes.

*********
Hey friends. I hope you like this chapter. Pls vote and comment if you like this. Share my work with your friends and family.

Tell me did what did you like about this chapter!

Pls also check my other two works, "Arranged to Love ❤️" and "Mafia's Chef"

Love,
Anushka💞