Chapter 15

When I wake up, I’m in my bed. How did I get here? I think to myself. The last thing I remember is watching Paranormal Activity with Niall. I must have fallen asleep while we were watching it. Aw! He brought me to my bed, how cute! I think to myself.

I search through the bed for my phone before spotting it next to me, under the blanket. It’s already 11:27 in the morning. I get up from my bed as I open a text from Niall that I got at 9:14 A.M.

 Niall: hey love, hope you slept well. the lads and I had an interview this morning at radio 1. didnt wanna wake u. should be back around 12. –nialler xx

He should be back soon, so I don’t bother to text him back. I look at my phone again and realize that I have 9 missed calls: 4 from Gabby and 5 from Mads. That’s strange… They were probably just calling me about their flights; they were supposed to be arriving here tonight. Before I call them back, I get up and walk into the bathroom.

 Looking at myself in the mirror, I see that I’m not wearing what I was wearing last night. I’m wearing an Ireland hoodie and gray sweatpants. Cheeky Niall must’ve changed me while I was sleeping!

I laugh to myself and begin to wash my face. As I’m washing it, I notice that I have two decently sized red spots on one side of my neck and my eyes widen. Oh my gosh! What did we do last night?!. I quickly cover them up with a bit of makeup and then grab my phone.

 I decide to call Gabby back first, even though it’s super early back in the states.  “Hey Gabba, what’s up?” I say when she answers the phone. “Uhh, hey Ava. Nothing much, just finishing up packing...” she says, hesitantly. She’s acting a bit strange. “Shouldn’t you be done packing by now?” I ask, laughing. She always does things last minute.

 “When does yours and Mads’ flight leave?” “Uh, about that Ava…I’m not going to be able to make it to England.” She says, quietly. “What?!”I ask, getting worried. “What do you mean you aren’t going to be able to make it?! We’ve been planning this trip for months!”

“Yeah I know! I’m so sorry! I just got offered a spot in the Spellman Orchestra. We start rehearsals next week and we have clinics all throughout summer until school starts in the fall.” She says. This is ruining everything! “Well, why didn’t you tell me sooner? My dad already booked us the room and everything! We have a suite!” I say, getting annoyed.

“It was super short notice! They had someone that wasn’t able to be in the orchestra and I was their next choice. Ava this is big for me, can you just be happy?” she asks. “Yeah, I’m sorry Gabs. Congratulations, I’m really happy for you. We can still Skype and talk all the time. I’m just going to miss not having you on the trip with me.” I say.

“Yeah, I’m gonna miss it too! I was looking forward to finally going to England!” she says. I sigh deeply and quickly end the call with her. “Yeah…Well I’m going to call Mads now to make sure she’s not ditching me too!” I say. “I’m really sorry!” she says again before we end the call. Well that changed everything pretty quickly.

**A/N** hey guys! Just a quick short chapter to get things going again. What do you think about Gabby not coming to England? I was feeling a bit indifferent when I decided to have her not come, but I’m going to have her come back into the story later on most likely. Hope you liked it! Goodnight!      

~ashley