Chapter 17

NIALL P.O.V

My phone buzzes in my pocket as we’re driving home from the radio 1 interview. It’s from Ava. I smile as I start to read the text, but my smile disappears when I see what it says.

Ava: I may be going back to the states. Come up to my room when you get back so we can talk.

 My heart skips a beat. After I read it, I read it over again about 10 times for it to sink in. Did she really just say she might be going back home? This can’t be happening. I was just starting to fall for her. I sigh deeply and stare out the car window fighting back tears.

“y’alright mate?” Zayn asks me. I clear my throat before answering him. “Um, yeah I’m fine.” I say, lying to him, still looking out the window. “Niall, what’s wrong?” Louis asks. “We know when there’s something bugging you.” “Ava just said that she might have to go back to the states.” I say quietly.

“What?! Why?” asks Liam. Of course, he's so concerned... “I don’t know yet. I just really hope she doesn’t leave.” I say. “That really sucks mate, we know you really like her.” Says Harry. “Yeah I really do. She’s amazing...” I say getting lost in my thoughts.

“Well, don’t worry Nialler. I’m sure everything will work out.” Louis reassures me. “Yeah, I really hope so.” I say as we pull up to the hotel. We all get out of the SUV we are riding in and make our way through the fans.

I hear multiple fans say bad things about Ava, which really kills me. I want to date her carefree so badly, but I don’t want her to be treated badly by the fans and the media. When we make our way into the lobby, I rush over to the elevator so I can go talk to Ava.

**A/N** woaaaah, that was crazy short. i feel bad even calling that a chapter. but whatevs. i tried out Niall POV...what did you guys think? it was a short part but i thought it would be fun to switch it up a bit. I'll update the next chapter tomorrow! 

~ashley