Chapter 5

“Ok...” Niall says to himself. “It’s a bit chilly out now and I don’t want my girlfriend getting cold.” He says, putting an emphasis on the word “girlfriend” and looking up to wink at me. I laugh to myself as he opens his suitcase and looks through. He finally grabs a pair of jack wills sweatpants and an Ireland hoodie. “Uh...” I start to say, reluctantly. “Could I wear what you were wearing at the airport earlier?” I say, embarrassed. “Haha, why would you want to wear something I’ve already worn, love?” he says. “Cause I want it to smell like you...” I say, smiling and looking down.

He laughs to himself and lifts my chin up with his finger, looking into my eyes and saying “Sure” before kissing me quickly. He grabs the UCLA crewneck and sweatpants that he was wearing this morning from on his floor and hands them to me. “Thanks.” I say to him. “Do you wanna hop into the shower?” He asks me. “Sure.” I say. “Wanna join me?” I say jokingly. “Don’t tempt me.”  He says, surprisingly serious. I laugh to myself and walk into his bathroom.

I decide to actually wash my hair, not caring if it’s a curly mess afterwards. I take some of the hotel’s shampoo and massage it into my hair before rinsing it out and conditioning it. It smells pretty good, surprisingly. When I’m done in the shower, I realize that there aren’t any towels in his bathroom. “NIAAALLLL!” I yell from inside the bathroom. No response. “NI!!!” I yell again. Still no response. “NIIIIAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!” I practically scream, causing him to burst into the bathroom, clearly forgetting that I’m naked.

His face turns bright red and he quickly turns around so his back is facing me. “Sorry!” he says quickly. “Its fine,  it was bound to happen sooner or later.” I say to him laughing. “So what did you need?” he asks. “Uh, I forgot a towel.” I say. He sighs deeply “I thought you were hurt or something!” he says, laughing at the smallness of the problem. “Sorry!” I say. “Oh, and also, could I wear a pair of your boxers? I don’t really want to wear a thong with sweatpants…” I say. “Yeah no problem, I’ll be right back.” He says.

 “He comes back with a white fluffy towel and a pair of white spandex calvin klein boxers. I slip them on and put my bra back on before walking out into his room. I set my dress and underwear on the floor in a corner before looking up to see him staring at me, his face bright red. I raise an eyebrow at him, confused. “Niall?” I say to him, breaking him from his trance. “Yeah?” he asks, acting like nothing happened. “Why were you just starting at me like that?” I ask him. “Uhh…no reason.” He says, looking away from me. “Just tell me!” I say, trying to persuade him.

“It’s what you’re wearing.” He says, his face turning red. “Oh, sorry. I’ll put some clothes on.” I say. “Oh, you don’t have to!” he says quickly. “Haha, what’s so special about what I’m wearing anyways?” I ask him. “I’m just wearing boxers and a bra.” “but you’re wearing MY boxers.” He says “And you look beautiful. Your hair is gorgeous curly” “Ew, yeah I forgot about my hair. It’s going to be a bit rough tonight cause its not going to be straightened.” I say. “I love it curly. You look beautiful either way, love.” He says. “aww thanks!” I say with a smile on my face. I walk over to give him a hug but he steps back.

“You can’t hug me only wearing a bra and my boxers...” he says inferring that he’ll get a bit too excited if you know what I mean. I burst into laughter and hug him anyways before going back over to my, well his clothes, to get dressed. I slip on the sweat pants and pull the crewneck over my head. “You look great in my clothes” he says smiling. I look up to see that he is only wearing boxers. “You look great wearing no clothes” I say, winking at him before walking over to him again. He seems hesitant as I walk over to him, resisting the urge to step back when I get close.

 I place my hands on his hips and hook my thumbs in the waist band of his boxers as look up at him and place my lips on his. He places one hand on either side of my face and makes the kiss deeper, I feel his tongue slip into my mouth as he winds his fingers into my damp, curly hair. As we continue, I feel myself tugging at the waist band of his boxers. I feel them slipping down lower and lower. He quickly pulls away and runs into the bathroom.