• 2 •

CHAPTER 2 | HER SMILE"And you again smiled at me, seizing something from me again but this time my soul"

"And you again smiled at me, seizing something from me again but this time my soul"

-----

S I L E N C E, An eerie silence was all over the room, 'This is what they call a family dinner' The lad thought with his eyes gazing at the people called his family, Soon his eyes met with ones of the lad who was sitting in front of him, alleged as his younger brother. Younger by only a minute.

The 25-year-old lad let out a scoff when his mother passed the glass of water to his younger brother, who was coughing badly because of his creepy stare at him.

Tae-ho smirked internally but his smirk didn't last long when his parents rushed to the other lad caressing his back and continuously making him drink water.

Severely, He tossed the chopsticks on his plate ere standing up whilst his parents and brother averted their attention to him the instant when the voice of Tae-Ho throwing the chopsticks fell into their ears.

"I'm Leaving, Thank you for inviting me to this family dinner of your happy Family, I feel delighted." He rudely articulated and turned his back to his parents intending to leave the house.

The other lad who was controlling his coughing took a sip of water again as he parted his lips to utter "Hyung,".

"Hyung wait!" Taehyung yelled but the guy didn't stop at all, the next instant the woman who was looking at her elder son's form with her blurry vision took her steps towards him.

"Kim Tae-ho!" His mother screeched angrily as she grabbed his hand from behind ere turning him around making him face her, "Now what?" Tae-ho uttered, rolling his eyes.

In the next wink, His physique flinched as a hand that belonged to his mother came in contact with his cheek, slapping him painfully. "Is this your conduct Tae-ho? Do your parents, your brother not matter to you, Do we not matter to you?" The woman in her mid 40's spoke whilst her eyes were glistening with tears.