• 16 •

CHAPTER 16 | LOSER/LOVER

"Unknowingly, being a failure became my hobby when I first failed him —the guy who never made me feel alone."

-----

" S O , Where's my surprise?" Yoona teased, tickling her boyfriend to make him stand up, "Ah really, shit!" Taehyung cursed, hitting his palm against his forehead realising he had been working on a surprise for his girlfriend in the living room, but all his insecurities managed to get his mind off it.

"Wait here, love! Just a minute." He muttered, removing Yoona's arms that were encircled around him as he immediately marched out of the room leaving a smile and a hint of confusion on Yoona's face.

Just as Yoona could stand up and walk to the door to see what he was doing, the door opened making her stumble, Taehyung chuckled as he reached out his arms to hand her the roses and kissed her cheek happily.

Blood rushed up to her cheeks, as she turned around, hiding her face behind the action of putting flowers in a vase. Albeit her actions to hide her blushing face went in vain anyway, considering his amused expression. Beautiful. Taehyung thought scrutinizing her every little move.

"Shall we go now?" Taehyung asked, pulling the lassie in his arms from her waist with her palms resting on his chest. Yoona only nodded fully aware of how extra her boyfriend could get. Come on, He's Kim Taehyung, he was meant to be extra. There's no explanation for it, Right?

"Where are we actually going?" The 21-year-old probed, taking a hold of Taehyung's palm, after pulling away from his embrace. "You'll see." He answered, not letting her exit the room, "It's not that far away." She pouted at his words wondering where Taehyung was going to take her this time.

A smile manufactured on Yoona's face when the thought of him agreeing to the idea of a date in a cafe outside struck her mind. It couldn't be that they were possibly having their date somewhere except for the apartment. And the thought of having such a date just seemed pleasant.

"What if my feet hurt?" Yoona dramatically whined, observing his reaction with a smile plastered on her face to which Taehyung turned a bit to the side as he thought about the resolution.

A squeal escaped her lips when her feet slid off the floor, and next she was in her boyfriend's arms, who was holding her bridal style.

Just as the couple stepped out of the room, Yoona's eyes widened at the efforts of her boyfriend. He did all this in 20 minutes? she thought, "Woah." She muttered slowly sliding to stand on her own feet, her eyes suddenly getting teary at the scene.

"I know you were going to like it!" Taehyung excitedly chimed, grabbing her hands as he lead you to the now decorated with flowers table not to forget the mouthwatering sight of the pizzas kept there. "I do! It's so pretty, Wait a damn minute is that a novel I see?" Yoona mumbled, her eyes widening and lips falling agape at the sight of books she was sure she'd bait her life for.