• 12 •

( A/n: not proofread, so if you find any mistakes do tell me it will be easy for me to edit it :p )

CHAPTER 12 | FEELINGS AVOWED"True feelings of love can never be hidden, They are meant to be avowed with or without the will of the lover"

"True feelings of love can never be hidden, They are meant to be avowed with or without the will of the lover"

-----

" A N G E L " The name smoothly slipped out of his mouth as soon as his eyes fell on someone familiar. To be precise, The girl he loves.

His eyes immediately glistened and because of the pearls that were getting collected in his oceanic blue eyes, his view got blurry.

"Sung-Hoon, Do you see her?" He desperately asked the latter who was gawking at the guy beside the lass who was a xerox copy of the man standing beside him.

"Who? The girl in black? Man! I told you, see! she's so cute. She looks just like a small kitten." Sung-Hoon confidently answered not noticing the desperation in Tae-ho's voice.

"Angel... My angel..." He muttered still peering in the direction without blinking whilst his view was still blurry, prohibiting him from catching a glimpse of his angel.

The prior hurriedly rubbed his teary eyes with his palm which was formed into a fist and as soon as his eyes were dry, he instantly gazed at the place where he last spotted his angel.

He looked here and there, looking for his angel in desperation. His heart was beating loud, so loud that anyone beside him could hear it easily.

With his slumping legs, He walked a little forward in his place as his attempt to look for his angel through the crowd went in vain.

He attempted to move ahead in the crowd but he couldn't take his feet ahead as a small figure fell into his arms embracing him tightly with her hands encircling his neck.

And the next thing he knew was that girl latched her lips on his' causing his breath to hitch whilst the touch of her lips made his heart whisper 'My Angel...'

-----
SOME MINUTES PRIOR

"Aigoo, My baby" Yoona cried, hugging her best friend for the fifth time right after taking a shot of her drink. "You look so hot today, I am crying... How can someone be this pretty, Kill me, god"

Her best friend whined with the same enthusiasm, meanwhile, the two chaps beside them couldn't help containing their reactions.

One was controlling his laughter because of the wholesome scene in front of him. While the other one was regretting his life decisions.

 While the other one was regretting his life decisions