• 3 •

CHAPTER 3 | KIM A-HOLE"And every lethal word turned into elixir when said by you"

"And every lethal word turned into elixir when said by you"

-----

R U N N I N G towards the girl who just entered the university, The girl in her young 20's smiled as she embraced the other lass sideways.

"I thought you ditched me" She pouted, "Aye, I didn't! And Stop clinging on me" Yoona replied whilst whining making the girl in front of her chuckle,

"Why are you so annoyed Yoonie?~" The lass chimed, her lips soon curled up to form a smirk whilst the other one stayed silent"So I guess you're ready to bunk with me today right!!".

"Let's not do this Jae-mi, I feel nervous," Yoona said in a panicked state "what the hell! You promised me Yoona that we are gonna party today, Like for fucks sake I've been asking to hang out for weeks and now you're planning to leave me behind" Jae-mi whined making Yoona pout,

"Ok Sorry! We'll go, but first let's attend our respective lectures" Yoona asserted ere holding Jae-mi's hand into hers and dragged her as if she was a kid.

"Yoona, What would you do if I told you I'm dating a BTS member?" Jae-mi suddenly asked making the other lass scoff "I would tell you to stop dreaming".

Pouting, Jae-mi parted her lips as she spoke "Hey, that was rud-" But her proclamation got cut off when someone called out for her best friend.

As Yoona and Jae-mi gazed in the direction they saw the University Principal calling her "Yoona!" She yelled,

'Just don't give any work please' Yoona whined internally in her psyche ere making her way towards the principal as She bowed at her, Greeting the woman & managing her 'the good child' image at once "Good Morning Ma'am".

"Good morning child, Come inside," Mrs. Yang asserted, as she entered her office as the lass walked behind her.

"Oh Mr. Kim, You're still standing. You should've had a seat" The principal uttered whilst smiling, making Yoona look at the one she was talking to.

 You should've had a seat" The principal uttered whilst smiling, making Yoona look at the one she was talking to