• 8 •

CHAPTER 08 | KIM BROTHERS AND THEIR CONFESSION

"And I had to choose the one for myself to save myself from his obsession."

-----

" Y O O N A are you in there??" A soft yet deep voice reached the ears of the lass whose elfin physique was hovered by a muscular one, Hearing the voice The 21-year-old without any hesitation pushed the male towering her as she rashly left the room.

Wiping her forehead which was now stained with sweat and rubbing her dainty palms against her denim jeans, The girl gulped down the block formed in her throat and took a glance at the individual who had called her earlier only to see the man she least expected to confront at the moment.

"I was looking for you out there But you didn't come... Why are you still here? everyone left-" Afore The beaming male could conclude his queries,

"Why are you here Taehyung?" The lassie uttered in a shaky voice whereat tears wanted to pour down from her grey orbs because of The behaviour of her professor earlier, But shrugging off she gaped at Taehyung assuring herself that they both are two different persons.

"Ah... I jus... just wanted to me.. meet you..." Taehyung hesitantly voiced out, scratching his scruff shyly, his cheeks flushing slightly, "Uh... Well Let's go, Jae-mi is waiting for you outside..." He said attaining a nod in response from The grey-eyed girl.

The two walked together with an awkwardly agitated quietness between them, both of them reached the outer area of the institute, "Yah, Where were you Yoona? I was waiting" The lass in her young-20s who was waiting outside for her friend for some minutes chastised.

"I... Sorry, Let's go now..." Yoona mumbled entirely forgetting about Taehyung who was standing beside her, Jae-mi snickered goggling at Taehyung whose eyes never left Yoona as she mischievously raised her eyebrows ere vocalizing "Well, You can go with Taehyung... Right, Taehyung? You will drop her right?", "Of course." Taehyung smiled.

"It's okay Taehyung, I will go by myself... You don't need to bother." Yoona, proclaimed abjectly afore glimpsing up at Taehyung who was already looking at her.

" Yoona, proclaimed abjectly afore glimpsing up at Taehyung who was already looking at her