• 1 •

CHAPTER 01 | MY ANGEL"Since the day I saw you, you became the reason for my heartbeats"

"Since the day I saw you, you became the reason for my heartbeats"

-----

T H E G I R L let out a loud wail the moment she heard her alarm clanging on the small table beside her cushy mattress, which caused her to squint her eyes in her slumber, after trying numerous times she slightly enlarged her left eye as she switched off her noisy alarm which was still bothering her respite.

After having a glimpse at the time from the lock screen of her phone, she heaved in relief and muttered to herself "Oh It's just 11 a.m, I can sleep more" Yawning lazily, The 21-year-old once again closed her eyes desiring to snooze more.

Just as she discerned herself going into her siesta again, her eyes shot opened as a gasp fled her mouth "Shit" The girl grumbled whilst grasping her hair in vexation.

Impatiently, She drew herself out from the duvet which was embracing her physique, "Great, now I have to handle that old hag" Standing up from her bed she irritatingly mumbled ere making her way towards the bathroom of her room.

After taking a small warm bathe, the lassie rashly paced out of the bathroom whilst wearing a baby pink bathrobe which concealed her tiny yet chubby physique till her mid-thighs, Walking towards her wardrobe, She took out a simple yet elegant outfit.

Dressed into a black crop top and denim jeans, The 21-year-old tied her hair into a high ponytail as she ambled out of her room.

The girl sighed the instant she entered the kitchen of her small house, Just like always a note was there which was assumably by her mother, "Sorry Yoona, I had to go early today! Eat your breakfast and Best of Luck for your exam today, Do well my baby".

Rolling her optics the girl pretended to ignore the note as she made her way out of her house without even eating anything, She emitted a long deep breathe the moment she did not find any taxi or bus which could take her to her university at the point "Guess I have to walk myself to college today" Murmuring to her own self, The 21-year-old decided to tread herself to her college for the day.