• 7 •

CHAPTER 07 | NOT HER"Hurt me, Take my everything away or Tear me apart But If you dare to take my angel away from me It will be your death

"Hurt me, Take my everything away or Tear me apart But If you dare to take my angel away from me It will be your death."

-----

T H E prior male straightened his jacket for the millionth time and inquired if his hair was fine, and The aggravated maknae just hummed as a response to every query his hyung threw at him.

"Hyung, I don't understand the need of bringing me to your little date." Jungkook soughed, fiddling with the keys of their car. At this, Taehyung brought a finger up to his mouth and indicated him to quiet down. "It's not a date! Just a casual chilling session," The 25-year-old expanded.

A smug smile played on the mischievous maknae's lips. "Oh, really?" He teasingly uttered, "Yes!" Taehyung snapped.

"Then why do you keep trying so hard to talk to her? Gladden her? And why are you so dressed?" Jungkook probed to the lad who was shooting daggers at the mean younger brother, Taehyung inhaled deeply. "Stop saying nonsense and for your information, I am not overdressed."

Jungkook subtly whirled his eyes. "Really now? That's your most expensive Rolex. You had saved up for it since debut and when you bought it, you made a promise to only wear it on special occasions," The 23-year-old said as he pointed to Taehyung's wrist.

The extremely pricey diamond-studded Rolex beautifully adorning his lean wrist sparkled slightly in the daylight. Placing his hand behind his back, Taehyung smiled a little. "Making a new friend is an important occasion too."

"Friend? I don't think that's what this is all about," Jungkook said, eyeing Taehyung and carefully spotting a slight blush that appeared on his cheeks for a brief moment. For a dramatic flair, Jungkook covered his mouth and made an "O" with his lips. "You like her! Don't you?"

"What?" Taehyung's voice came out high-pitched and screeching uncharacteristically for such a deep-voiced male. "Stop it! She's here!"

They instantly stopped poking and teasing the second The grey-eyed lass made an entry, flashing a smile towards both of them.

Yoona casually waved at them but couldn't apprehend why there was another member accompanying. Mentally berating her own self for constantly mistaking this as a date, Yoona inhaled a deep breath and greeted them. "Hello, Jungkook-ssi."

"You're the same age as Jae-mi, right? No need for formalities," Jungkook cheered with his adorable bunny smile.

The lass could feel a pair of eyes inspecting, noticing her tiniest details. Squirming slightly, She tried to ignore the eyes and beamed at Jungkook.