• 17 •

( A/n : low quality gif of high quality cgv )

CHAPTER 17 | SOMEONE YOU LOVE

"My wish was to be someone who loves you... I did—I fell. But I fell so hard, that it hurt to love you."

-----

A F T E R going through all the havoc and a series of nothing but chaos in her life, The femme stood in front of the same place she was sure she desperately wanted to avoid. A sigh evaded Yoona's throat as her eyes wandered all along the corridors to spot her best friend in the crowd that was slowly disappearing.

Yoona was sure she needed to ask a lot of questions to her best friend about what is going on in her life. But again, even after so many days of not having to see her except for that one day which she expected was a jolly dinner with her best friend and bangtan's members but turned out to be quite upsetting for her and others as well.

As she stood there with a frown on her visage, a sudden bump from someone made her eyes enlarge, "That's it. That's how my life ends," Yoona concluded to herself in her mind, sealing her eyes tightly but ere all that she had expected to happen happened, much to her luck, contrastingly the opposite happened.

She sighed, straightening her posture and opening her eyes wearily "Thank you f—" Just when she thew her gratefulness towards the person who helped her, her wee eyes fell on the person, holding her arms securely and unknowingly, a smile crept upon her face.

"Angel, Are you alright? Were you sick?" Be rude. Be rude, Yoona. Be rude. She chanted to herself in her conscience and then spoke, quite the contrary to how she wanted to talk to him —"Ah Yes, I am fine, Thank you," She could've behaved mean with him but that worried look on his face and the way he was looking at her —as if her face was the only thing he had been anticipating to see, for every hour, for every minute, and for every second ever since he confessed his love for her, again.

Stifling her smile, The 21-year-old looked at the male who she didn't want to see at all-or maybe that's what she believed —with a stoic expression before she proclaimed; "Thank you for helping me, Professor Kim. I'll get going, The lecture is about to start." Pushing his hands off her arms, Yoona treaded inside the room as if she wouldn't see Tae-ho there.

But unfortunately —or maybe fortunately, her day always began with the first lecture being of the mentioned male.

Whilst Yoona walked inside the room leaving her professor behind, Tae-ho's lips curved upwards into a lovesick shy smile. He nibbled on his lower lip, ready to go and bang his head against a wall because today was surely his lucky day.

'She smiled at me! She. smiled. at. me' Tae-ho was sure if he wasn't standing amid so many students he would've cupped his cheeks which were now going through a blood rush. Palming his forehead, The lad tried to hide his blushing state as he pressed his lips into a thin line prior to finally entering the room.