• 13 •

CHAPTER 13 | ENCHANTED"Enchanting

"Enchanting. An heavenly look it was the biggest smile on the said devil's face."

-----

R E S T L E S S L Y tapping his foot on the ground, the raven-haired impatiently glanced at the entrance of the hall without giving any rest to his eyes. His anxiety was getting the best of him as he rubbed his nails under the table, while his eyes were continuously moving to his wristwatch and then to the door again.

Just as he could get up from his comfortable seat his phone jangled in the pocket of his suit making him let out a growl. "What?" He rashly snarls after picking up the call of the person. "Tae... I've been texting you. Can't you reply quickly? I'm doing your work only-" The femme from the other side of the gadget asserted her tone somewhat whiny.

"I've got shit to do. Now just tell me did you select it?" Tae-ho rudely probed, earning a sigh from Hee-Ji. "I know what shit you have to do, Probably day dreaming about your fling. Also, That's what I've been texting you Kim Tae-ho nim, if you bother to open the messages I sent you'd know, I can't select one! How would I know which ring your fling would like?" Hee-ji scoffed, and now anger had already awakened inside him.

It was evident that Tae-ho was planning to propose to Yoona after knowing her feelings towards him. Hee-ji claimed that he was going too fast and only mistaking his 'infatuation' and some 'stupid crush' as love. And That only enraged Tae-ho.

He couldn't just let anyone doubt his love for his angel. He wouldn't let someone call his love some damn infatuation and crush. He himself was sure it was not some crush but love.

Even after a long morning of insults at herself, Hee-ji once again dared to outrage Tae-ho. She dared to label his Yoona, his angel, The girl he loves with stupid words like 'fling'. And Hee-ji knew damn well that He wasn't going to tolerate that. It wasn't something he's ever going to tolerate. Hee-ji was sure Tae-ho could literally shut her whole life in a snap as she owed him a lot yet she dared to insult his love for the girl he loves again and again.

At the moment, Hee-ji must have been having luck at her side because The blue-eyed had his mood happy. So he was going to let her go with just a warning. yep. "Fucking Mind the way you talk to me and Dare to call her a fling again, I'll be more than glad to kill you" The 25-year-old snarled calmly through his gritted teeth yet furiously only to attain another annoying -as considered by him- sigh from the lassie.

"Buy the most expensive one as if I give a shit about money. But make sure it's the most beautiful one. The beauty of My angel surpasses the heavens and cosmos themselves, let alone a mere ring."

"Alright" Muttering that She hung up the call. Well, who she was kidding with, It wasn't her best friend she was talking with, It was her so-called ex-best friend who had considered her his eternal enemy and the villain in his life.