• 10 •

CHAPTER 10 | HIS AFFECTION, HIS PAIN

"She gave all to the one she thought she loved and took all from the one who loved her."

-----

T I M E was passing as fast as the second hand of the clock, It had already been a week since Yoona accepted her feelings for Taehyung in front of him. There were no limitations of Taehyung's euphoria and Yoona's contentment.

It has also been a week since she last attended her University. Of course, It was to avoid her professor but the other reason was the lessening distance between Yoona and Taehyung.

To say that the boy was happy would be an understatement, cause all he felt whenever he was with Yoona was out of this world for him.

While Yoona on the other hand was endeavouring to adapt to his clingy and childish behaviour. The boy was indeed elder than her but the way he always acted made the girl shower him with fondness.

There wasn't a moment when Taehyung let her get apart from himself and at times when she had to vacate for her house, The chap would always try to make excuses in order to make her stay.

Even after striving to cope with his affection seeking self, Yoona couldn't prevent herself from adoring him. At times, It would be too hard for her and she would end up saddening the boy, but occasionally his innocuous acts would hoarse the lass to pepper his face with kisses.

Taehyung was so much in love with this girl, so much that he couldn't even convey it in words. Her gullible smile would always drive him crazy whilst her small kisses always made the boy melt in his place.

His smile hasn't left his face since the day the love of his love finally confessed her feelings towards him. Only he knew how fast his heart was pounding at the moment when Yoona was avowing her sentiments for him.

The boy almost burst into tears every time he recalled that day and as usual, it turned out to be hard for Yoona to alleviate the poor lad down.

Her embrace felt like the safest place to him, The way her small dainty hands would wrap around his muscular torso would always manage to manufacture butterflies in his pit.

Taehyung was naive but he wasn't stupid to overlook the discomfort his girl felt whenever he would behave over-clingy. He deemed that because of him Yoona wasn't attending her college.

But what the latter had in her heart about going to that place again where she almost got harassed was totally oblivious to him. He felt bad that Yoona had to withstand this side of him but the poor boy couldn't help but sulk whenever Yoona aspired to leave.

Although, He knew that at the end of the day she would end up in his arms but his fragile heart couldn't stop throbbing inside his chest just at the mere thought of Yoona getting away from him for even a sole night.