• 11 •

CHAPTER 11 | MEANT TO BE"When two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how far they are, fate will always bring them together to complete each other"

"When two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how far they are, fate will always bring them together to complete each other"

-----

B R E A T H I N G Heavily, The prior in her young-20s sauntered out of the lecture hall with her chest heaving up and down in stampede. she wept with her hand situated on her forehead as she leaned against the wall out of the room, attempting to stifle her sobs.

The ensuing consecutive second, her sobs got halted when the same voice she was hearing some moments ago fell into her ears and she could recognize it entirely that the individual was stammering.

"W... Why...? An... Angel... No... I... I know you are... lying... No no I know... you are joking with... me... You are also lea... leaving me an... angel...? Aft... After gi... giving me all those hopes..?? Mr Kim...Maybe you were right when you said that I deserve to die.."

The volatile thumps of her heart stopped for a moment when he voiced out his remarks in his shaky voice hearkening to which pearls automatically cascaded down her pale cheeks as she felt herself stoned at her spot.

His words which were depicting gloominess and pain ached her. She didn't know why she felt herself stiff or why she felt her heart-breaking.

The 21-year-old didn't know the reason behind the ache in her heart when she heard his words. She was having an alien sensation which was only adding trouble to her already burdened.

'Why am I acting like this...? I love Tae... Taehyung then Why...?' She thought. The feeling that was deliberately spreading all over her heart made her anxious.

Saddened and peccant. She didn't know why she was feeling that way hearing his words. Why was she upset for him? Why?

These qualms were all she was asking herself. She stood still her hands not even moving to wipe the droplets falling from her eyes until a loud thud from the room made her flinch.

She recklessly wiped her tears and without waiting any other second marched outside her university.

Meantime, Her best friend, who was waiting for her outside the university for some minutes now spotted her as soon as she evaded the university.

"Yah Yoona! Where the heck are you dying off to?? Huh?? Don't you see me waiting here for you or am I invisible to your pretty eyes?? Huh?? I was waiting for you- Wait! What the hell? Are you okay? Did you cry?? Why are you breathing heavily?" Jae-mi hollered, sprinting towards her and the only thought that crossed her mind was that Yoona must have disputed with her boyfriend.

In the next instant, The 22-year-old embraced her crying best friend for a moment in order to console her. "Hey bubba, Calm down! It'll be alright hmm?" She paused, caressing the back of the lassie in her arms.