• 15 •

CHAPTER 15 | HER FOREVER OR NEVER"He wished to drink her, not knowing she was a poison who will perish him

"He wished to drink her,
not knowing she was a poison who will perish him."

-----

T H E  S I L E N C E that was once surrounding the room had been killed with the whinings and appeals of the 21-year-old femme, who, without any halts was pouting simultaneously at why her said boyfriend did not want to go out on a date when she ditched her important lectures to do so with her lovely boyfriend—

or as we know, to avoid the male who had occupied her heart entirely to its smallest corners.

"But Why can't we go? What's the problem? You do not have any work today neither do I. Please Tae, Let's go out!" Yoona whined nonetheless her whines did not affect her boyfriend as he without any hesitation continued smiling because of the girl clinging to him.

"Yah Taehyung! Look at me, Stop that!" She breathed, snatching his phone from him. "Love, Don't be like this. Give it to me, hm c'mon here," Forwarding his palm to the girl, Taehyung stated, eyes still fixed on Yoona's pouty face.

"No! I'll not! I'm trying to have a conversation here but you- ugh I can't even say anything to you, you always pull that face card- argh-" Cuddling her body close to him, with her face buried in his chest, Taehyung giggled, gaping at her with adoration in his eyes.

"Let me go, I don't want to talk to you. You're annoying me since I woke up, Let go of me!" Yoona demanded, trying to push his arms that were caging her against his chest tightly albeit her attempts went in vain.

Smiling widely, Taehyung attached his lips to her cheek for a minute with the purpose to melt his girlfriend's stern mood. The grey-eyed rolled her eye, giving up on being angry with this squishy little bear alleged as her boyfriend.

"See! This is what I was talking about! You always do this!" Yoona whined, her lips tugging upside down, faking a crying face, whereat the 25-year-old just shrug his shoulders sassily.

"Taehyungie! I'm bored, Please let's do something! Please!" A huff escaped her throat when the lad snuggled her more in his arms not intending to leave her or take his phone back anymore. "Listen here you little piece of donut- Argh" It was another whine that escaped, Yoona's mouth when Taehyung's phone rang, cutting her words yet again.

Yoona sealed her lips and eyes in frustration before forwarding the gadget in the clutch of her palm to The fluff ball of mischief. "I'll make it up to you, I promise," Taehyung muttered, pecking her forehead afore evacuating the room with the phone in no second.

The lassie huffed for the nth time, as she held her phone indulging herself in social media again after not receiving the response she expected from her boyfriend for the nth time when it hadn't even been 3 hours since she woke up.