• 9 •

WARNING : NSFR
( Not safe for Ramadan )
This chapter contains the use of foul language, Do not read if you're not comfortable.
Like, Comment, and Enjoy reading! <3

CHAPTER 09 | JUST LOVE"She found happiness in his laughWhile he saw forever in her eyes

"She found happiness in his laugh
While he saw forever in her eyes."

-----

T H E  R O O M was resounded with silence until the sleeping prior roused up from her sleep, Her breathing got erratic whilst a sole tear cascaded from her orbs. Choking in between her sobs, The lass clutched her hair in frustration afore making her physique stand up from the bed.

"Yoona, Are you up sweetheart?" A voice which belonged to her mother reached her ears inducing her to jolt up her head towards the door as she gazed at the door with her snivelling eyes.

Observing the woman who just entered the room with a tray in her hand, Yoona gulped down the lump in her throat after wiping her red teary eyes and seated herself on her bed again.

"You're up, Here, Eat this... I told you to eat properly... I know we are not with you always But you have to take care of yourself for us, Right? See now, You fainted in university... God knows what would've happened if your professor didn't drop you-" The woman, alleged as her mother spoke but was cut off by her.

"Wh..at? Professor dr... dropped me?" Yoona questioned as once again tears welled up in her eyes. Yoona's mother nodded in response and extended the spoon of soup in her hand towards her mouth, feeding her.

"Mumma Profe-" She intended to articulate but paused as soon as her own thoughts cut her off, 'I can't tell them... They'll be worried' She thought and inferred to not inform her parents about the doings of her preceptor.

"Go, Freshen up... Then we'll go out together hm? Dad and I, Both have a day off tomorrow... So we are going to give you all of our time.." The woman expressed, crafting a small smile upon Yoona's face.

The grey-eyed nodded to her mother rendering her mother to get up and leave the room, Yoona heaved out a sigh as she buried her face in her palms letting her eyes pour down tears again.

"You're mine. Just fucking mine. All mine.", "No" She uttered, weeping in her palms when his words continually rung in her head.

"Ca... Calm do.. down Yoona, Nothing's happening... Eve.. Everything... is.. fi..ne.." She sputtered, endeavouring to appease her own self which was now quavering from hysteria and flung herself on the bed while numerous tears kept on flowing down her orbs.

The kind of mess that the last few hours have created in her life was getting too much for her to now understand.

Her chest was laden with too many emotions which were becoming hard for her to handle now. And she for sure needed to share it with someone. As a result, the only person that came to her mind was her best friend. Jae-mi.