• 6 •

CHAPTER 06 | WHEN TAEHYUNG MET YOONA"Even in the darkness Your smile makes my eyes shine

"Even in the darkness Your smile makes my eyes shine."

-----

( CONCERT DAY )
AT YOONA'S APARTMENT

" A M I looking fine, Jae?" The prior confirmed, Checking herself on the mirror once again whilst a grimace was tugged on her lips, "Yes Yoonie, You're looking very lovely, Now don't be insecure and Let's leave yeah? We don't want to be late, Do we?" The girl in her young-20s spoke, compelling her friend to give a nod in reply.

"You go, I'm coming in a minute." The other lass standing in front of the mirror articulated afore heaving out an unsure sigh after she saw her friend treading out of the room, "Relax Yoona, It's not like the members are going to stare at you all the time?" The girl muttered to herself as she let a peeved whine evade her voice box.

"I'm not looking like a clown, Am I?" She again blabbered to herself, eyeing her physique which was wearing a dress that covered her figure till her mid-thighs, and had a v-neck which wasn't too deep to make her cleavage seen, The lower part of the dress were assembling creases which added more beaut to the appealing attire.

"Yoona, Bub You are looking outstanding, Now come out." Thew The lass who was standing out of the room, "You got this Yoona, You are looking fine, Let's go now." She mumbled only audible to her own self ere fastening her wee sling bag around her shoulder.

Sighing, Yoona made her way out of the room, spotting her best-friend standing at her room's door, "Alright, I'm here, Let's go!".

Attaining a hmm in response from her confidante, Yoona ambled beside her, vacating her apartment.

"Did you book a taxi already?" The 21-year-old confirmed, "Yep." Jae-mi replied where at the same time The prior female didn't fail to notice her best friend's low behaviour.

"Is everything alright, Jae?" She probed whilst the other lass who was silent all along looked up in a shot,

"Everything's alright, Why?" She retorted, throwing a question on Yoona at the same time, "Nothing, You don't seem yourself from days." Yoona voiced, saying the last part lowly to herself, Not wanting to seem nosy to her friend.