Kabanata 45

Kabanata 45

End

Shane Hernandez Is Pregnant.

I can't explain what the hell I'm feeling right now while looking at the photos that Magnum have just sent me.

Gen is on Manila together with Shane Hernandez. His... fiance. Still hard to accept it but the worst thing that is unacceptable is Shane is pregnant, and Gen's the father.

I'm not stupid.

I'm sure of it.

This time, I'm not crying. I don't want to cry either. My emotions right now are changed into something... still broken yet a lot more mad and feeling so betrayed.

Photos of him and Shane entering an exclusive hotel. I can't see his whole face, only there are some photos that he's in his side view. But I can saw clearly the bulging stomach of Shane Hernandez.

I gritted my teeth.

I'm not feeling anything now except anger while looking at these photos.

I can see the way he guided his fiance, the way he held her lower back and the way their face are so close with each other and it seems like they were whispering- more like flirting in the middle of the entrance of the hotel.

Magnum is right.

He's.a.fucking.asshole.

I am disgusted that I even trusted him. That I entertain him, that I fucking love him.

Tangina.

So this is his business right now. This is his business for the past four weeks without sending me a message or contacting me?

Talaga?

I clenched my jaw as I gripped my phone hard, still looking at the photos.

I wanted to punch him, scream at him, and hurt him like the way I'm hurting right now. He lied to me. He hurt my feelings and broke my heart- Hell! I'm not even sure if my heart is with me right now! He's a liar and a scam and a cruel man! Why did I let him ruin me like this?!

I was breathing so heavily that I didn't even notice that my not-tired eyes are blurring again for the verge of tears.

I didn't hold it.

I let my hot tears out and wipe them as I promised myself that that would be the last time. Hindi na talaga ako iiyak. I'm tired of all of this. I promised that to myself as I also promise that... I will never. Ever. Let that man ruin me again.

I let out a long and deep sigh and fucking throw my phone madly.

A soft knock coming from the front door makes me fix myself as I walked towards it and find out who is that. Pinunasan ko ang natitirang luha habang naglalakad. I let out a deep sighed as I opened the door.

I can't help but be in a hard expression the moment I saw the person.

Donya Isabela. Again. Smiling at me which is weird. And the reason I knew that smile means something that makes me not to smile back.

I don't know if why the hell does she keeps coming back here. I mean... is the thing that she wants to say to Lola is that really important?!