TWO

Chapter Two:

(TINE)

My head was pounding as soon as I woke up. When did I fall asleep?! As long as I remembered what happened last night.....

"SHIAAAA!!!"

I screamed on the top of my lungs and regrets it as soon as I realized that it's early morning. Oh no! Yesterday night....last night.... I rushed myself to go to the bathroom and look myself at the mirror. My hands clasped on my lips. My freaking gorgeous virgin lips. I ran my fingers to my locks but then I hissed in pain when I realized that I tugged to it a little bit too much out of frustration. Then I ran back to jumped on my bed. Letting the soft mattress engulfed my pathetic self. Soon after I heard a knock on my door.

"Tine"

It's Mom.

"Just let me die in peace"

I said. I want to cry because of what happened last night. Out of desperation in order to be freed on that vice grip of Sarawat's, I pulled the best technique I can give. And that is kissing him.

***************

"Shit. I'm sorry forgive me"

"Wh----"

But before he can finish his sentence I grabbed his nape using my free hand and pulled him towards me. And then boom I sinned.

Sorry my virgin lips. This is not the way I imagined devirginizing you.

*************

"Open the damn door Tine Teepakorn or else"

I heard my Mom outside. I sighed and forced myself to get up so I can open the door and as soon as I opened it my ear got pulled forcing me to go out of the room.

"Ouch Mom! Mom it hurts!"

"Now I'm you're Mom?"

She said angrily.

"What?"

"What your face. You told me to disown your brother or else you're going to disown me as your mother last night! What the h*ck is wrong with your head Tine?! I told you not to get drunk right?!"

She said angrily but then she let me go. I saw her eyes became glassy. Oh shit.

"M-om it's not what you think. L-ast night..."

Then I remembered the kiss. What the heck is wrong with my head? Everytime i said those words the first thing coming on my mind is the kiss!

"Last night what? You came late. Then I got surprised when you yelled right in my face. What do you think I would feel? Specially to those words you said huh?"

My heart started to beat faster. I really hate it because everytime she's like this I don't know what to do out of panic. As long as I hate her dramatic ass but still she's my Mom. My Dad would kill me if ever I made my Mom cry if he's still alive.

"Mom it's not what you think. I'm not drunk last night. It's just that I had a bad day...a really really bad day and I'm sorry I took it out on you. I didn't mean it aside from what I said about disowning Type"

Then her eyes twinkled out of curiosity.

"Why what happened?"

As if I could tell her. I sighed.

"Nothing. You know how much I hate his attitude. He's always teasing me and saying mean things to me"

I said. Though I'm not lying on that part.