FORTY ONE

Chapter Forty One:

(SARAWAT)

I took a deep sigh as finally Monica calmed down. Everything is under in control for now. I knew that when she woke up either she doesn't remember anything or she's still not herself. Now, she's sleeping soundlessly on her bed while me and a guy that I didn't know the name of waiting for her to wake up. He's the one who injected a drug to make Monica calmed down a while ago.

"Next time you should call me first when she's having a breakdown again"

I looked at him confused.

"And who are you to tell me that?"

His forehead creased.

"I'm her personal assistant"

He answered.

"How come I didn't see you before?"

I asked.

"It is because I am in a forced leave for a few weeks. It should be for a few months but then I knew that this will happen. Good thing I did before everything is too late"

He said and all I can see is hatred in his eyes while staring at me. The way he speak I knew that there is something off to this guy. Telling me that he's not just a P.A. Besides he even pointed out the word "Forced to leave" and I'm sure that I have something to do with it. I can tell that this guy is only few years older than me but his face is young and also a good looking one. Someone can mistakenly took him as Monica's boyfriend or what. I don't know. But I wish he's someone that Monica can trust.

"Does she often have an attack?"

He looked at me furrowing his brows.

"And why do you care?"

Okay. This guy is getting on my nerves. Does he even know me?

"I don't repeat my question twice"

I said. Giving him a look. I saw that he's a little bit taken a back on what I've said but then he was back to his stone cold expression.

"No. It's rarely happen. Unless something trigger it"

He said glaring at me. He had some guts.

"Let me have your number then we're good. If this thing happen again I have someone to count on"

I said as I stood up. I can feel myself calmed down a bit. To be honest, I feel anxious staying at this room. What Monica did a while ago is not new to me because it reminds me of my Mom. But that was too much for me to take in since I'm still young at that time. I couldn't do anything instead I call Dad for help but then the Man doesn't care about her so that time I thought it was just normal. Everytime Mom having an attack I just make sure that I put my sister away so that she wouldn't hear the horrifying scream from her room.

But it is far different. That time I only watched from a far but now it was me who held Monica in my arms while having a breakdown. It was scary. Seeing someone in the verge of suicide is too much for me to take in.

***Flashback***

It's already dark outside, it was raining all day so we didn't do anything much but to lay around or play some video games and watch TV on my room. But then I felt thirsty, no maid is around and even though I call for one they wouldn't hear me since the only thing could be heard is the thunder roaring outside.

"I'll get us some drinks. Anything in your mind princess?"

I asked Sarah. Her full attention is on the T.V but she manage to answer me.