FIFTEEN

Chapter Fifteen:

(THIRD PERSON'S POV)

Everything is cold and dark. Only the light coming from the full moon gives a little light to the dark room. It was almost dead silent except the deep groans and breaths that could be heard. A body lying stiffly on the mattress unable to move like it is possessed. Hard chest moved up and down as the body is gasping for air. Head moving side to side as if the owner is trying his best to get out of the state he's currently in.

"No....please....no.... don't leave....."

It was like a mantra coming to his lips. Tears rolling down on his cheeks. Hands now gripping tightly to the sheets.

"Sarah....."

It was then he woke up. Wide eyes open and finally he can breath. He quickly sat up and that made him dizzy. He gasps for air until it was even. Soon after when he felt he is okay he cupped his own face and then he cried. Finally letting go of the ugly sobs.

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry"

He said with his muffled trembling voice. He found himself falling to the bed again and curled into a ball. Crying as he pleased. No one can hear him, no one except him.....

(SARAWAT)

"Since we're done doing the reflection we will move to the last part of the activity. I want you to write something on the piece of paper I gave to you a while ago. It could be anything you want. Maybe a love letter or a letter for yourself it's up to you. Then I want you to keep that paper to yourself if you decide that it's for you but if it is for someone else then I want you to give it to that person. Actually the last part doesn't have an equivalent points to be added since I wouldn't know if ever you did what I said but then if you don't, you're making a fool out of yourself. Some students used this as an excuse to confess to their crushes actually"

The professor said and even winked that made the class noisy. Well, as for me I didn't realized that I've been staring at the paper for too long.

"I know it sounds lame but trust me it can help you to let go off something to yourself. Psychology had it's own way to ponder deep in your mind without even noticing it"

She added. I was zoning out when Man nudged me.

"Look at Boss scribbling his crush's name....and now erasing it again"

Man whispered watching Boss' every move.
The latter is sitting few sits from us. He's too far invested to this subject that he always chose not to sit beside us everytime.

"Even in the stupid letter he can't make a move to his crush. He's a coward"

Man continued.

"What about you? What are you going to write?"

"I don't know"

"Tch. As usual. Anyway, you're in for a drink for tonight?"

I was about to say yes but then I remembered that Tine and I had plans so I shake my head.

"Why?"

Man pouted.

"I have plans"

"Tine again"

He pouted. I chuckled. Okay I got caught.

"You're whipped. I'm not gonna lie but lately you always hang out with him more and it makes me jealous"