THIRTY THREE

Chapter Thirty-Three:

(TINE)

"We're here"

I said as I opened both of my arms. Letting him know that we're already here in front of our house. I saw his eyes roamed as amusement is written on his face.

"I forgot that this is the first time you got here. Want to come inside?"

I said.

"No it's fine. I should go now since you have a work to do tomorrow morning"

He said smiling.

"Yeah. Maybe next time? I want you to meet Mom"

I said but then I saw that he got surprised. That's when I realized what I've just said.

"O-h no. I mean, I want you to meet my Mom. Of course, she knows everyone in my life and I just realized that I still didn't introduced you to her"

I said in a rush tone and I took a deep breath when I'm done.

"Yeah sure. I'll look forward to it. Um. I should go now. Thank you for your time, Tine"

He said.

"It's me who should be thankful that I experienced it with you Wat. I enjoyed it. It was a good date"

I said. I should be a stuttering mess right now but no I didn't stutter on my words while maintaining an eye contact with him. I don't know but I kinda feel at ease with him now.

"I'm glad that you liked it. So, goodnight?"

I felt a pinch in my chest. Too soon?

Woah. Hold up there Tine. You can see him at school tomorrow duhh!

"Yeah Good night"

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

We both laughed at that because no matter how much he said goodnight he still not daring himself to go.

"See you tomorrow"

I said. He gave me another smile and turned around. I watched his back all while a gentle smile on my lips. I couldn't helped it, okay?!
When he's already far away it was time for me to go inside. As soon as I closed the doors, I squealed like a schoolgirl. It was the thing I wanna do awhile ago but I can't.

"Ahhhhh!!"

"Having fun son?"

It felts like my soul left my body when I saw Mom staring at me while smirking.

"Mom?!!"

I said as my arms automatically pinned on the door behind me like I just got caught. Well, Yeah I'm sure she did.

"So when I'm going to meet him?"

I bit my lower lip. Damn. I didn't see it coming. I never did once told my Mom anything about my love life. Well it is because when I was on kindergarten I told her that I have a crush on this cute girl but I got pinched on my side in return. Telling me that I'm too young for that and my poor soul take it for the rest of my life. I promised that I won't tell her about the thing anymore. But now that I'm grown up maybe it is because we don't see each other that much. She's always out because of her work so we didn't have time to talk about things like that.

"Him?"

I asked. My heart beats loudly on my ears. I'm getting nervous.