FORTY THREE

I'M BACK Y'ALL!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty Three:

(SARAWAT)

"Did you eat lunch already?"

I looked up and found out that it was Monica together with her Secretary, Tanuel.

"Not yet"

I said.

"It's already late Wat. I know you always work hard but don't starve yourself"

She said worriedly. My eyes took a glimpse on the guy beside her. I saw that his forehead creased when Monica said that.

Hmm... Interesting.

"I'm fine don't worry about me. How about you?"

Monica gave me a simple smile. I think the 3 days off really helped her.

"I haven't. I'm actually waiting for you"

I sighed. Well, I already expected that from her.

"Okay then. Would you mind if you wait for another 15 minutes? I'll just finish this one"

I said that made her smile brightly.

Monica said that she will be waiting for me on her office. It's already 1:43pm, Tine probably having lunch at this time. I quickly fished out my phone and called him but then he didn't answer. He said that he's busy at school so I just decided to send him a message. When I checked my inbox I got a noticed that the food I ordered for Tine has been received.

My Tine:
Enjoy your meal, I'm going to have my lunch too. Take care:)

That's all I said in the message I sent him. I stretched my limbs before I decided to finally get out of my office. I've been sitting there for hours. I gave Abi a quick notice that I'll be out for lunch. She's my Secretary for the mean time. Then I was off to go to Monica's office.

I entered her office only to see her talking with Tanuel. I'm not stupid not to read the situation. It seems like there's a tension that is going on telling me that it was not time for me to be there.

"I'll just wait for you outside"

I said but before I could even turned my back, Monica was quick to go on my side. Wrapping her hand around my arm and pulling me.

"Monica"

I felt her become stiff for a while. Yes, it was Tanuel who called her. But to no avail, Monica just pulled me with her without giving a damn about the guy behind us. When we're out of his sight, Monica was quick to let go off me.

What a show off. I can't help the smirk spread on my lips upon seeing what happened. So I was right after all. Tanuel is not just her P.A.

"Didn't know that a day would come that I'll found myself between your love conflict"

I said throwing him a knowing look. She glared at me.

"Shut up"

I chuckled at that. I don't know, but I have been in a good mood since last night. Come to think of that I thought about Tine. Yeah, the bunny is the one to be blame.

So it happened, he's already my boyfriend.

"You look crazy smiling like an idiot"

I was snapped on reality when Monica said that. She looks at me like I grew three heads and that's when I knew that I'm doomed.