FORTY

Chapter Forty:

(3rd Person's POV)

Sweaty palms. Rapid heartbeats. Mixed emotions that she can feel it all at once and it's unbearable. Her dangerous stone cold eyes watch the scene before her with her jaw tensed unaware how hard she's putting pressure on it.

Told you. He's not yours.

Said the little voice inside her head.

No....

He will leave you.

No. He won't.

As she tried her best to calm herself she felt a light tap on her shoulder. When she turned her head, she saw the girl from before.

"A-re you okay?"

The girl asked worriedly. She felt disgusted by the sudden touch so she quickly slapped her hand away.

"Don't you dare touch anyone without their permission"

She said through gritted teeth before she left of course she didn't forgot to bumped the girl's shoulder.

(TINE)

It was a very nice morning when I woke up. Finally I met Wat. He explained to me what happened yesterday. He said that he just helped Monica to go somewhere. It was a favor that he can't decline so he did. I also cleared myself that I was not going out with Pear but instead it was rather a friendly date. He admitted that he was jealous that I found so cute. But then again, he had to go. He didn't told me what he's up to but it's fine, I trust him.

Since I already met Wat. I can feel a weight off on my shoulder, finally I could take a breath. Everything is fine as long as Wat loves me. And with that thought I'm having the best day today. When I finished my shift, I got to school. Even though I still longed for Sarawat to be there I know that someday he will come back. Besides he didn't dropped out instead he signed himself for an online homeschooled class still under the University's provision.

"Woah. Seems like you won a lottery Tine"

Fong said with amusement on his eyes.

"I hope I did"

I said smiling.

"You would be more happy to take these"

Boss said as he pushed a paper bag towards me. I looked at him confusedly but I took the bag and take a look on what's inside. It was full of food in containers.

"That's a lot"

Ohm said peeking on what's inside.

"What is this? I mean, did I miss something?"

I asked Boss but he smirked at me.

"That's my treat for us"

He said proudly but then Man rolled his eyes.

"You're taking all the credits. It was from our dear friend Sarawat"

I felt my cheeks heat up by only hearing his name.

"Oho. So it's really true that you're his sugar baby now?"

Ohm asked making me feel more embarrassed.

"Stupid, he's courting Tine. He just wanna spoil him"

Boss said. I cleared my throat at that.