FOUR

Chapter Four:

(SARAWAT)

So who's you gonna make pay again Wat? Tch. Stupid. But then I realized it's already done so I can't do anything about it anymore. Reporting him to the officials will only cause ruckus on both sides. Well I don't care about him since it's basically his fault but I don't want to gain attention. So I just let it be. But I won't let him go that easy I need to talk to him on what he has done so it will serve as a warning. I don't want anyone following me around, I hate it. I really do, given the fact that he also kiss me that f*cking thing is the reason why I can't sleep for 2 nights but then he needs to be taught so I told my friends about it but not the kissing part as if they still need to know about that. They knew I never pay attention to my stalkers before so they volunteered to help me.

The university is pretty big to find someone that you only know by face (I know face but I don't know name- Bts Jungkook 🤣). But then the breaktime came and the stupid shit was out there eating with his friends. He looks uneasy, looking around as if he knew that he's being watched. At least he looked guilty. I didn't confronted him right then but I told Man and Boss that it was him. Then the lunchbreak came and I'm amaze that both of my friends already gathered information about this guy without telling them to do so.

So he's name is Tine Teepakorn and a law student. Oh great. This little shit doing some shit even though he knew the consequences. Is he kidding me right now? Then the confrontation happen. That was the very first time I saw him up close. Well even though I'm aware of him being around tailing me still it's the first time I saw him in such distance in broad daylight. Since I didn't have the chance to see him clearly when I confronted him in that dark alley before. I can tell that he's scared. His pale skin is not helping at all. He's trembling and sweating. And all I can think of is he looks like a scared bunny. Wait. Did I call a guy bunny? Really? Then it hit me that right from the start I considered him one. Oh the bunny guy is here again, following me. That's my thought whenever I saw him tailing me around even before this thing happen. But now seeing him up close all i can say is yes, he really looks like one.

(TINE)

My forehead is numb because I keep on banging it at my desk. So it happened. Sarawat found me. And I don't know if I should be happy or not because yeah he forgave me, he let me go but the jerk thought I like him. What the f*ck?! I'm straight as a bamboo! How can he even jumped into that conclusion?!

But then I realized that if it is was me in his position I will also misunderstood it. Imagine someone following you around, taking picture of you so yeah isn't it an obsession thing to do? You want something so you keep on following that person. And yeah I want something to him but it's not him. I'm doing this for money. Yeah money. And here I am now. It's either I'm going to lose this opportunity and let go of the money or I'll just pretend that yeah he's right I'm doing this because I like him. And that latter makes me want to puke. I don't have a problem about this gender thingy but the thing is I'm straight. I already like someone else. But if I tell Sarawat the truth he will find out that it is all his Grand father's doing. It's the reason why I can't tell him. I don't know but there is something wrong about it. I asked Type because I have to know the reason at least but he said it's not my business so who am I to oppose?

Maybe because his Grandpa just want to know his Grandson's whereabouts? But why can't he just approach him by himself right? Then I realized that it is also the reason why I'm getting cash. So I think I'll just keep it a secret then. Maybe his Grandpa just miss him that's why he's doing it and if Sarawat founds out it can cause Type to lose his job and I won't let that happen because of me. Damn, my brother still pay my tuition and if he lose his job then I have to give up my studies, then no school, no school means no Pear. Oh no! That's the end, I'm going to die.