NINE

(TINE)

"Would you mind telling me what in the h*ck you're doing here?"

It was the very first thing Sarawat said in my face. Oh great. Tch.

"I'm here to learn about music of course!"

He gave me this I-don't-believe-you look. He can be mad for all I care but it's already done. I'm officially a member of music club!

"Dim!!! Didn't we had a lot of members?"

"Yep"

Dim answered him. He's the president of the music club.

"So why is he here?"

Sarawat said as if I'm not there.

"Who told you that he's already a member?"

Dim asked. Um excuse me?! Sarawat looked at me as if telling me I-told-you.

"H-ey. I signed up a while ago right?"

I said. But Dim clicked his tongue.

"It's not the basis whether you're in or not. That list is the list of participants who will be performing next week if you passed the audition then you'll be our official member"

My eyes widened at that.

"What?!!!"

"What 'what'? Air told you that awhile ago but you look like you're out of it"

Dim said and I can't argue with that.

"But I---"

"We have to do that. What if you just entered this club just because you like Sarawat?"

He said and my eyes widened at that. I came here because of Sarawat but not because I like him! Speaking of him he's smirking right now. Tch.

"See? I knew it!"

Dim said clapping his hand. Know what?

"I just hit the bullseye didn't I? I knew that you're just one of them and all I can say is goodluck because no one succeed among the girls who tried"

Dim continued. Tch. I'll be the first one then!
He left after that leaving me and Sarawat alone.

"Quit it"

Sarawat said.

"No. I won't. I didn't even try"

I said.

"Do you know how to play guitar at least?"

He asked.

"That's why you're here to help me!"

I said and he looked at me in disbelief.

"If there is someone who want to kick you out the door it's no other than me Teepakorn. So what made you think that I'll help you?"

He said. And I rolled my eyes.

"Because we're friends"

Once again he looked at me like I'm such a weird specie.

"No we're not. Yesterday doesn't change anything between us"

He said as he walked to where the guitars are placing his own guitar after taking it out the case.

"No. I already considered you one of my friends. If you still won't accept me then it's settled then that if I passed we're friends. You can't say anything about that. And hey! What's the name of the cat?"