THREE

Chapter Three:

(TINE)

"Why do you look like you're being chased by a murderer?"

My eyes went wide when Fong said that. I saw his brow furrowed.

"Wait. Don't tell me I'm right?"

Then he clasped his hands on his mouth.

"Really? What have you done this time Chic?"

Ohm asked. We're at the cafeteria chilling out after having our lunch and even though I feel so uneasy ever since this morning. I even cried and begged Mom not to attend class today but it just gave me a good smack at the back of my head and almost an upper cut when I still insist. She said that I'm being lazy. Why did I do that? Of course to hid from Sarawat! Even though there's no guarantee he will find me that thing is not imposible that will happen considering that he attend the same uni. What if he showed up out of nowhere and confront me in front of anyone accusing me being a creepy stalker again?!! What happened then? Should I go kill myself?

"Tine!!!"

I snapped when I heard my name. It was Fong.

"What?"

"You're spacing out again. What planet did your brain visit this time?"

Fong said sarcastically.

"Mars? No? Ah maybe Jupiter"

Ohm said and he received a glare from Fong.

"What? Was his brain there the last time? Okay It's saturn then, that's final"

Ohm said and I swear I took all of my willpower not to smack his head but of course Fong didn't let the chance to slip because he gave one to Ohm before I could.

"WHAT?!! WHY DID YOU HIT ME?!"

He asked hissing in pain. But Fong and I doesn't care instead we both shared a look. That look that I knew he's asking me what's wrong. So I sighed. It will be okay if I could tell him what's bothering me but I can't. I can't risk anything.

"Seriously what's wrong Tine? Ever since morning you look uneasy, is there something bothering you?"

Fong said as he sipped on his drink. Then I tried to think on something, I look around and there I saw the girl I like. Pear. Of course pretty as always. Then I cleared my throat I forgot that I'm having a convo with Fong.

"I---"

"So it's because of Pear?"

Ohm said then I turned to him. For the first time I'm grateful that I have him in my life.

"Yeah. Of course it's because of her. Who would it be bothering me if it's not her? It's been one day since I didn't saw her so of course I miss her to the point that it bothers me"

Ohm shake his head. And I really hope they will believe me.

"I thought somebody mess with your head turns out that you're just being your dumb sel---"

"Tine Teepakorn?"

My eyes went wide when I suddenly heard my name being called from my back. Oh no. The voice is unfamiliar but it's enough to give me chills.

"Hello there guys. Can I have a minute with your friend for a little while?"

Said the other voice as I felt a hand on my shoulder. Oh no. My eyes looked at Fong and I can see that he's confuse.

"Of course you can but is it okay if we'll go with you?"

Fong asked. Yes Fong please help me.

"Okay might as well just tell you then"