THIRTY EIGHT

Chapter Thirty Eight:

(SARAWAT)

"Is it you right?"

I said through gritted teeth as I yanked her arm.

"You're hurting me Wat!"

"Tell me where did you put my phone?! Don't lie to me I know that you're the one who took it!"

I yelled. She hastily removed my gripped on her arm.

"I'll buy you another one"

She said. She's really imposible!

"Why do you keep doing this to me Monica?!"

I saw pain on her eyes.

"Because I can! Yes I'm the one who took it, so what? You're going to hurt me? Go on! Hurt me Wat!"

She said grabbing my hand but of course I didn't budged. She's crazy.

"You're really crazy"

I said. Turning my back at her but she yanked my arm forcing me to face her.

"Yes, I'm f*cking crazy and you know it. But it didn't stop you before didn't you? It was you who insist yourself to me!"

Tears started to stream down her face. She's losing it. Anger boiled on the pit of my stomach as I remembered everything.

"It was all in the past. I'm too immature that time and I---"

I didn't finished my word because she slapped me. She's being violent again.

"You never did. I'm not here in this situation if you love me as much as I love you"

Now her voice is cracked.

"You promised me that you'll give me everything and yet you didn't---"

Here we go again. If I was the old Sarawat I'll took the blame because that's how weak I am but I'm not the same as before. I came to realized that Monica is just like Grandpa. She's also manipulative but unlike Grandpa, Monica knew how to manipulate everyone emotionally.

"We're done here"

I said. I don't want to have an argument with her anymore because I'm tired. Tired of all these things. But then she took the nearest vase and throw it on the floor. The sound of it roared around the mansion. Some of the maids doing their daily cleaning screamed because of surprise but then cleared their throat because that's actually not even new to them. It was not even a big deal on this household so they continue what they have to do.

My eyes widened when I saw her knee bleeding because a broken piece cut it when she threw the vase. She leaned down to take a piece and without a second thought slit her wrist with it. I stared at her in horror. What the.....

"Monic--"

"You're not going to turn your back to me ever again Wat"

With that I sighed in defeat. Her wrist begun to bleed. Making blood rushed from it and few drops of it dropped on the floor leaving stain.

*******

I took her on her room closing the door and pushed her to sit on her bed. A maid came in with an aid box and was about to go inside but I took the box from her.

"I'll take care of her"

I said closing the door. Monica was sitting on her bed and I sat infront of her. I started to rummaged on the aid box pulling out the things I need.