TWENTY NINE

Chapter Twenty Nine:

(SARAWAT)

"You're an assh*le"

I looked at Man who said that. I arch my brow asking him.

"You're doing it just because he dumped you?"

My forehead creased at that.

"Yeah. It's been a week and counting already. I didn't expect that you're going to be a jerk just because your crush dumped you"

Boss said. I honestly want to laugh at that. Seriously. I wished it would be just like that. Well I can't blame them. I only told them what I want them to know and that only includes when I found out that Tine doesn't like me back, he lied to me that he likes me romantically that's all. That's the part of the story I let them knew. So I can't blame them if they are throwing daggers at me right now.

Even though I want to explain I just shut my mouth and pretend that I didn't hear them. I learned that taking things on my own is better instead of telling others. I learned the hard way. I let my guard down and look what happened.

"Idiot you're gonna keep your mouth shut again?"

Boss asked he took the guitar out of my grip making me glared at him.

"Then what the f*ck you want me to say?"

I said. They are both taken aback by my sudden outburst. It could have been normal to them if I was still the same Sarawat they knew.

"Explain yourself"

Boss said. He sighed putting the guitar aside.

"I told you what happened"

They both looked at each other then gave me a disappointed look.

"Shut it. We know that you didn't get dumped. We know that it is more than that"

I looked at Boss with wide eyes.

"And why is that?"

"Simple. Because there's no confession happened. You didn't tell him. That's impossible because Tine is not like that kind of a person and it's clear that it is you avoiding him not the other way around"

I felt a pang in my chest as I looked away.

"You don't know him"

I said. Those words left a bitter taste to my lips. I thought I knew him but then I'm wrong. Totally wrong.

"Whatever happened between you two, fix it. I couldn't take it seeing you both suffering"

I wish I can. But how? Everytime I see Tine I felt myself getting mad. Yes I'm still mad but I don't want to say mean things to him that I know will hurt him. I couldn't afford to do that so I just avoid him. That's better.

"You miss him"

I don't know but I felt a squeeze on my chest when I heard that. I know I would be lying if I told them that I don't. Because yes, I'm f*cking miss him. I got used to be with him all the time. I always think of him and I'm close on losing my sanity everytime I hold myself back not to talk to him. I'm dying to remove this freaking cold empty feeling deep inside of me but I gave up because there's only one way to get rid of it and that
is Tine.

I miss him?

Yeah so bad.

Am I still mad at him?

Of course.

"See? It's clear that you miss him idiot!"

I looked at Man then I realized that I'm already crying. What the f*ck. I quickly wiped my cheeks using the back of my hand.