THIRTY SIX

A/N: Like usual, Sarawat's POV consist of flashbacks on what happened from the previous chap.

Chapter Thirty Six:

(SARAWAT)

I clenched my fists. I felt the tension on my jaw because I've been feeling tensed throughout the ride. I feel nauseated. Few minutes from now I will be on the place where I never want to be.

Isn't it too soon? Or am I just too caught up to even care anymore?

I saw Hans throwing glances at me through the rear mirror.

"What?"

I asked.

"I didn't thought that you're actually going with me without throwing a fight"

He said. Now his attention is on the road.

"As if you're not alone"

I said. As I took a glance on the side mirror. Reflecting the cars tailing behind us. There's actually 2, no 3 cars following us. I heard Hans chuckled.

"It doesn't matter to you back then"

He said. And I rolled my eyes. I slumped on my seat as I looked on the window.

"Or is it because that young man is too precious to you?"

He said making me looked at him. Our eyes met on the rear mirror. Once again he chuckled.

"Woah. Now you can't control your emotions too? I wonder how much you changed Young Master"

I felt the want to throw up as I heard those f*cking words again.

"Shut up and just do your job"

I said. He did what I told him. Accelerating our speed creating a space to those f*ckers tailing us. Now I remembered what I have to do.

"Tell them that they can clean my apartment. They don't have to tail us because I'm not planning to escape"

I said.

"We already left a group to do that"

He answered. I expected that but I still feel terrible inside. I left my two jewels behind. Tine and tine. But I know better, I have to protect them. That's the reason why I decided to go with them without a fight.

"I have a cat on the apartment. Tell them that put him on a cage and his things and send it to Teepakorn's residence. Also buy a lot of disposable masks and put it together with the cat belongings"

He nodded. I saw him put his finger on his earset microphone and heard him talk to one of his men to forward my command.

"Done. Young Master, anything more?"

He asked and I didn't answered.

"How have you bee---"

"I told you to shut your mouth didn't I? Just talk when I ask you to"

I said as I closed my eyes. I felt my temples ache. But good thing he didn't talk any further. Finally I got my peace throughout the whole ride.

******

My eyes sore when we got out on the car. As soon as we entered the mansion the butlers and maids standing on the side with a neat position on both sides as if they are welcoming a royalties. And it made me sick.

"Wat?"

My eyes met Monica. She's surprised to see me there as if she's not expecting me to be there. She's wearing a robe and no make up on. I guessed she was about to sleep. So I think that it is not her doings but the Old Man's. She quickly ran down on the grand stairs but I stopped her before she could even hug me. She looked up and I saw her teary eyed.