TEN

Chapter Ten:

(SARAWAT)

Being annoyed is what I'm feeling right now. It's been days since Tine started to stick his nose in everything I do. The nuisance is there screaming his lungs out on the bleachers where the group of cheerleaders are. It's Friday and our team has to compete with other university's football team tomorrow as part of our monthly assessment. It's not yet the final game but more like a practice so the cheerleaders are there to practice too. And there is Tine being a nuisance cheering and screaming more than he have to so he always got scolded by their leader.

"I know he's cute but focus on the game"

I turned then I saw that it's our coach smirking at me. So it's not just me then. Lately I thought it's weird. But turned out that Tine is just too cute for his own good that even a guy found him cute and it's not just me. I thought I'm being crazy. I mean he's a guy and a tall one but....f*ck it. Why would I just focus on the game instead?

After the practice we ended the game and of course the white lions won. I was about to get a bottle of water when someone called my name and when I turned around something is about to fall right in my face if i didn't caught whatever it is. Only then I found out that it's a bottled water from Tine who's laughing now.

"I shouldn't have called you so it landed in your face"

He said chuckling as he walk towards me. There it is again. The feeling of wanting to smack him.

"Go home"

"We're going home together"

He said but then I rolled my eyes. I drank from the bottle then tossed it to the trash bin. I pulled off my soaked shirt after and changed to a new one.

"Hey!"

I heard someone from the back, I didn't turned around because judging by the distance I know that it's not for me.

"Hello"

I heard Tine said so I looked. I saw Tine talking to the guy from the other team. The guy shyly rubbing its nape while looking to Tine. It's not my business so I was about to head out but then the guy spoke.

"I was thinking if I can have your number, you know I----"

My brows creased when I heard that. Seriously? I watched them from where I am standing and I saw Tine looked confused on what's going on making me smirked.

"Tine let's go!"

I called him and I know I did the right thing because Tine quickly looked at me and by looking at his reaction I can tell that he's grateful that I did that. He bid his goodbye to the guy as he ran towards me. But before we walk away I took a glance to the guy at the back making sure that I'll remember his face.

Suddenly I'm looking forward to give my all to the game.

"Thanks"

Tine said so I looked at him.

"For saving me. That guy is weird. Just what the h*ck he's going to do with my number? Do I look like someone who can set him up on a date with a girl I knew?"

Tine said without looking at me. Stupid. He's interested in you dummy.

"Why are you looking at me like that as if you're telling me that I'm stupid?"

Tine suddenly asked.

"It's just that my eyes telling the truth"

He rolled his eyes.