FORTY FOUR

Chapter Forty Four:

(TINE)

"And I'm....."

I licked my lower lips and bit it as I finally saw the sent on my laptop screen telling me that f*cking finally I'm done sending the files to my Prof.

"Done"

I continued.

"Damn he looks so expensive...."

I heard Fong said. As I looked up all of them looking behind me with their mouth opened. Before turning I decided to take a sip on my drink first but I choked on my drink as I saw the handsome face of Sarawat.
And now I got it why Fong said that because the guy is indeed look expensive as f*ck.

(A/N: Imagine that this is what he wears and gosh I'm so in loved with this looks of him😍)

"Hi Tine"

He said while grinning widely. It took a lot of effort for me not to spill my drink and just forced myself to gulp it down making me cough uncontrollably. Wat was quick to pat my back and gave me a tissue that Fong gave him. He even took the drinks out of my hand and putting in on the table so he can manage to help me.

"Idiot"

He said chuckling while rubbing my back. I glared at him but then I found myself wrapping my arms on his waist hugging him. I'm still sitting on the bench while he's still standing in front of me.

"Ahem. No PDA here please. Give some respect to Ohm's single ass"

Boss said that made me blush. I unwrapped my arms around Wat and both gave a shy smile to each other before he sat beside me.
I couldn't take my eyes of him as if I'm dreaming.

"Didn't know you'll come earlier than we thought"

Man said that made me look at him confusedly.

"Yeah. It's just that the meeting ended early besides I'm eager to see this nuisance beside me"

He said resting his chin on his own palm while he used his other hand to bop my nose. The simple action made my heart skipped a beat. It's just too much so I averted my gazed. I roamed my eyes around us and I'm not even surprise to find some of the students looking at us. Blame this dude that looked like he just came straight out from a photoshoot. If I didn't know Sarawat I might think that he's a celebrity or a model in all honesty.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

I asked. Trying my best not to show more emotions but the truth is I just want to jump at him. Didn't know that I will be this clingy towards him maybe because I just miss him?

"I had to submit some requirements to my Professors in person"

He answered and I felt a little pinch because of that.