FOURTEEN

Chapter Fourteen:

(TINE)

I can't still believed that Wat willingly spent that much money just for a kitten. But of course it is for WatTine, I'm happy for him but still the amount is worth of my one whole semester tuition fee so don't blame me to feel like this.

I sighed. Carrying some of the bags we bought. I think Sarawat bought a whole month supplies for WatTine.

"I told you don't think about it"

I looked at Wat who's now looking back at me. Sometimes I think he can read my mind.

"Where do you want to eat?"

He said now eyeing a luxurious restaurant. Damn rich kids. Tch. I quickly pulled his hand on one of food stalls in the corner.

"He---"

"I want to eat there"

I said. Pointing on one of the stall. They sell fries, burgers and drinks. Totally my type for snacks!

"I'm not gonna eat that for dinner"

I rolled my eyes at that. Putting the bags down.

"But I want those. I haven't eat them for weeks and I crave for it. I can eat dinner later but now I just want to have snack"

I said. He eyed me once again but then a smile flash on my lips when he nodded.

"Go look for a table then"

That's all he said before he talked to the lady to order. My forehead creased when I saw the girl all smiley seeing him. Maybe I'm just jealous that Wat gained attention without even trying. My pride is hurt being a self-proclaimed chic guy.

I stomped to find us a table then I put the bags under it and some of it to the chairs that won't be occupied. I chose a table for four people actually so we have some space. After a while Wat came putting the foods he ordered. My mouth watered seeing the foods I've been craving.

"You better finished all of them"

I heard Wat said because I'm too focus on the foods in front of me.

"Yes daddy"

I said but I quickly looked up to him when he coughed. It was then I found out that he's drinking and it made him choke. He coughed badly and even bang his chest so I quickly ran to his side and pat his back.

"Stupid are you still a child to choke on your drink?"

I nagged at him still patting his back. When I saw that he's okay I gave him his drink again to take a sip. When I'm sure that he's already fine I sat back on my seat laughing at him. His face is still red.

"Just take it easy now. Drink slowly you big baby"

I said then took a big bite on my burger. And by just seeing it I know this guy ordered the most expensive one because of it's ingredients. But at least it's cheaper than eating to restaurant.

"I was thinking if you can help me to set all this things in my apartment"

Wat said that made my eyes widened. Is he inviting me now to his place?!!!

"Don't be all happy about it I just really need extra hand right now"

He explained as he took a bite on his burger.
I saw him followed my hand on taking a piece of fries and put it in my mouth while listening to him. He put down his food and tear the lid open of one of those dips making me to take another fries and dipped on to it.