☁️Part 16☁️

⚠️Tigger warning-Self harm⚠️

*The next morning*

Nick: Harry hadn't come back yet and I still can't find him anywhere lads

Zayn: Don't worry mate I make sure I can find him 😏

Louis: Yeah, I will tell you if I can find him to mate

Nick: Thaks lads also he, if he tries to put up a fight, say stuff what can hurt him like no-one loves you or bring up Gemma. That will make him stop his action immediately.

Zayn: Who's Gemma?

Nick: Gemma used to my wife

Louis: Okay and what?

Nick: Well one day I saw Harry wearing his skirt around the house and Gemma was out by groceries so I took it for opportunity to make a move on Harry but that's not important about what I did because Gemma caught me doing things to Harry so then she kicked me out and told Harry he a slut, disgrace and mistake to her and she never wants to see him again so then he was kicked out and I was the only one he could rely on

Zayn: I see now

Louis: yeah meet to

*Harrys Pov*

I feel disgusted with myself. I didn't know where to run so I just kept run up and down place until I knew I wasn't near the spot of what just happened. I need to free my mind from the things that just happened to me but the thing that confused me the most was Louis. Louis wasn't the person I expect to be. I thought he was nice and he actually cares about me. Guess I was just been a stupid idiot of course, but it hurt to know no-one cares about me.

I tried to wrap my arms around my figure trying to protect myself from the cold. I carried on walking until I heard a car pulling close to me. I picked up my speed and walked a little fast.

I turned a corner and saw the same car following me. I ran into an alleyway trying to lose the creep who was following me. Knowing my flipping luck it was dead-end.

I held my breath while hearing the footsteps coming up the cold smelly alleyway. The footsteps suddenly stopped until I felt someone pull on my arm and dragging me out. "Get off me!" I shouted. I tried smacking the person but the figure was too tall and I didn't look like it affected them.

I screamed hoping people could hear but no-one was around. I was struggling to get out of the person's arms. "Shut up now and stop been a disappointment." a similar voice spoke.

My whole body froze and my eyes widen. The word disappointment ring through my ears. I was thrown over the tall figure shoulder and put into a car.

Tears started to form in my eyes because of the memory of when Gemma called it me. I stared straight ahead just replaying the memory playing again and again.

All I could feel the wetness of my tears on my cheeks and the car coming to a stop. The same tall figure pulled me out of the car and guide me up so steps. I couldn't hear what was going on around me until I was pushed onto a couch causing me to snap out of whatever I was doing. I looked around the unfamiliar house and saw pictures of a family.

A figure came close towards with sandwiches and a glass of water. "Here eat and drink this" he handed over the plate and glass of water.

I looked up in the blue eyes seeing the figure who brought me here was Louis. "Hurry up and eat so I can bring you back to nick," he said while rolling his eyes.

I throw the plate at a wall causing it to shatter and drop the water running into a room and locking it. "You can't hide in there forever" Louis sneered while banging his fist on the door. I slid my back down the door and looked around the room. I saw a bed with the sheets untidy and to my left, I saw clothes all over the floor. I looked over to my right and saw a guitar lying in the corner collecting dust.

Around 5 minutes later Louis came back at the door. "Harry baby please come out I won't bring you back I can't bring myself to do that," he said softly. Tears slid down my face and dropping onto my pink skirt. "Please princess let me in I will lock the door when I am in so no-one can get in there to hurt you I promise," he asked again.

I ignored him and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the tears. I got up off the floor and moved forward into Louis rooms and looked for something sharp. I saw a glass sitting on his oak bedside table.

I moved forward to grabbed the glass and throw it on the carpeted floor causing it to break. "Harry sweetheart are you okay," he asked in a worried tone. I carried on what I was doing ignoring Louis screams of shouts and constantly kicking the door.

I grabbed the sharpest shard of glass and put it to my forearm and dragged across my pale skin causing blood to ooze out the cut but that didn't stop me. I did 3 more until the door was flung open. I just sat there watching the warm red liquid drip out my arm." Princess listen to me I am going to move you into the bathroom to clean you up okay" Louis said with a calming tone with a hint of worry. I just shrugged my shoulders and carried on looking at my arm.

The blue-eyed man lifted me off the ground and carried me bridal style into the bathroom and put me down on the counter. I sat there staring at the wall behind Louis.

He placed the alcohol wipe on my cuts causing me to whimper and pulled my arm to my chest and placing my hand over it. "I am sorry baby but daddy needs to make sure you feel better" he whispered. I slowly let my arm down and put it out in front of me waiting for Louis to patch up my cuts.

After 5 minutes of crying, whimpers and hiss of pain I had my cuts banged up. I made grabby hands at Louis to pick me up. Louis put his hand under my armpits and put me on the side of the hip. I lied my face in the crook of his neck and a sniffing his sent.

I was put down on his bed I think I am too tired to tell. Louis carefully put a blanket over me and tucked me and then he slid into the other side of the bed. I instantly curled into his side and put my head on his chest. The last thing I heard was Louis mumbling some words before I drifted off to sleep.