☁️Part 17☁️

Louis Pov

I woke up with a mop of curls remembering Harry slept here tonight. I am letting him stay because I can't bring myself to let him bring back to the dickhead.

I put my hands through his lovely curls and smilies to myself. After 6 minutes of me ruffling Harry's hair, he started to wake up. "Morning baby," I said softly. I was waiting for Harry to respond but I got tears instead of words.

"Darling, why are you crying?" I asked. I was prepared for what he was about to say. "P-please don't s-send me back...h-he doesn't l-love me." he sobbed.

"Shh baby it's okay calm down, I won't send you back don't worry because you can stay here," I replied. He looked up at me and smiled weakly.

I put my hand on his cheek feeling the warmth spread through my body. "I feel ugly, I do not feel pretty" he muttered. "And why don't you feel pretty princess?" I questioned.

"My skirt is ruined because of all the mud and my nails are not painted," he said sadly. I stroked his curls and looked down at him. "You look beautiful no matter what though." I smiled.

A couple of minutes of silence passed by. The silence was cut off when I spoke up. "Right I am making breakfast then leave for work." I was about to get until I get something to clutch onto my arm. "Please don't leave me alone be might get me," he whispered.

I grabbed his hand and pulled up with me and off into the kitchen. I pulled out light green bowls and placed them in front of Harry. I opened a cupboard to grab a box until I heard allowed crash. I turned around to see the bowl on the floor in pieces and Harry with wide eyes. I tried not to raise my voices been Harry look traumatised but the bowls were special to me.

I slammed the box on the table causing harry to move back. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" I shouted causing Harry to tear up. "I-i didn't mean to...I am sorry" he whispered back.

"NO WONDER YOUR SISTER CAN'T STAND YOU" I shouted again. Harry looked down and stared at the floor. I know I upset him but he broke something that can't be replaced. "FUCKING LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM SPEAKING TO YOU" I shouted.

Harry backed away into the corner. I was about to open my mouth until I saw Harry protecting himself from anything hitting him."p-please N-nick do not h-hurt me." he whimpered.

I finally calmed down realise I just scared Harry that much he thought I was Nick. My heart hurts for doing that. I look at Harry he looks a mess with his curls sticking to his forehead, and his small frame shaking.

I crouched down to Harry causing him taken more into the wall even though it impossible do so. "Princess listens to me I am sorry for making you scared but Nick isn't here right now I am Louis," I spoke calmly.

"L-louis" he looked up at me. My heart broke, even more, I saw his red puffy eyes. "Yes, sweetheart Louis. Yes, daddy is sorry he didn't mean to raise his voice at you." I opened my arms letting craw into them.

I held the beautiful boy in my arms rocking from side to side. I look up at the clock that was sitting on the wall signalling it 2:45 pm which I have missed work.

I look down and the green eyes still full of tears. "Please don't cry I didn't mean anything I said," I said trying to calm him down. He just nods his head and letting a small puff of air escape his lips.

"Cupcake I am going to bring you into the living room so you can have a nap for a bit okay?" I asked in return I got a slight nod. I carried him into the living room and placed him down on the couch.

He lied down on the cushion pulling the blanket over himself."Have a nice nap sweetie." I whispered while watching his eyes closed. I backed away and went to clean up the mess in the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and made my way into the living and sat on the opposite couch.

I took out my phone saw I had ten missed calls from Zayn and two of nick. I opened the group chat scrolling through the messages.

*Group chat*

Zayn: I can't find him anywhere

Nick: Me either but when I do find him he's going to be in so much trouble

Zayn: Have you heard of Lou? He hasn't been answering my calls lately

Nick: Nag he's probably found Harry and keeping him to himself 😂

Zayn: Ye probably

Zayn: Anyways what do you like about Harry?!

Nick: He's a good quick fuck, does whatever you telling to do and the best thing about him he is easy to manipulate

Zayn: I see why now 👀

Nick: When we do find him we can take it in turns to fuck him he be begging for us to stop

Zayn: Good idea 😍

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off and throw it onto the coffee table. I drank the rest of my water and placed the glass on the wooden glass coffee table. After I lied down trying to get comfy.

I finally found the perfect spot and when my eyelids nearly about to close there was a loud knock on the door...