☁️Part 36☁️

⚠️Slight mention of sexual abuse⚠️

Thank you for the ideas LouisD1ngaL1ng . Go and check their books out because they are fookin incredible.

Harry's pov

I pondered around the room wondering what Louis is going to tell me. It's been sixteen weeks after that meltdown he had in the kitchen. I don't wanna rush him or anything.

He's been blown me off ever since that day. Louis won't even let me sleep in the same bed as him with moving away from me.
Also, he loved to leave in the early hours of the morning and coming back really late.

I am currently sat in the living space and waited for him to come back. I tapped my feet together, pulled at the sage green hems of my pyjamas.

The sound of the door been slammed shut echoed through my eardrums. "Harry go and pack right now, " Louis demanded. I look at him confused.

"W-why?" Louis crouched down in front of me and grabbed my smaller hands with his larger one's, "Princess I will tell you on the way but we are not safe here okay? I got us a lovely little cottage not far from here. So can you help me pack please, doll?"

I saw tears brimmed at those ocean blue eyes I am obsessed with and love. I knew it must be something urgent if he has teardrops. "Okay, Lou-Loui but explain to me in the care alright."

Louis promised with a sweet kiss on the lips before the little pat on my bum to signal I need I hurry up. I grabbed all the clothes could and pull the brown cardboard box from under the bed and topped it to make them full.

I can hear things been thrown into bags and boxes on the other side of the apartment. Luckily my boyfriend doesn't have many things in his room.

---

Louis managed to get a removal van to put all the bits and bobs in. I place the last box in and watched as Louis shut it. He toes his car to the rear end of the white van while I climbed into the passenger seat.

Louis slipped in straight after and turned to me, "I love you, my princess." I blushed, " I love you to my Lou-Lou."

Lou starts the van and typed in the postcode into the black, greyish satnav and started the follow the directions.

It's been thirty minutes and he still hasn't said a word. "Lou how are we in danger, " I asked quietly. He gripped tighter on the steering wheel, " I had a foster brother called Matt. Matt was older then and I was only fourteen when everything happened. I looked up to Matt as brother but boy if I knew his schemes I would re-think. It first happened when my mom and sisters went to visit my grandparents and I wanted to stay with him. So my mom let me. We hung around until we watched a movie, he moved his hand up my thigh. I was uncomfortable and tried to move away until he pinned me down and started to kiss my neck roughly...and that's where it all began but their stories are for another time. The reason we are in danger because he found out you're my boyfriend and he's going to do some messed up shit to ya and I can't allow it, " he told me with deep breaths in between.

I placed a comforting hand on his mid-thigh, " Thank you for telling me Lou-Lou. I love you so much my wonderful, beautiful and strong Lou."