☁️Part 37☁️

Louis Pov

I drove up the rocky path and looked at my boyfriend to find he is asleep. I made a turn and got further to our new home. It feels like I am missing something but I just think it's one of them worrying useless thoughts.

I pulled and took the keys out. I turned and shook my process awake, "cmon baby we are here lovely. Wake up, darling!" Harry awoke and kissed my lips before taking in the new house.
He gasped, "it's so pretty."

I smiled, "not as pretty as you though!" Harry blushed and gave me another kiss before he got out of the car

I smiled, "not as pretty as you though!" Harry blushed and gave me another kiss before he got out of the car. I followed a suit, locked the car.

I grabbed his smaller hand and pulled him to the door. I placed his hand on top of mine and turned the key. The rooms all full of pastel colours just how he likes it.
"Is this where you been going at random hours?"

I nodded, "yes I did babe. I wanted to do something nice for you." He lunged forward and started to kiss me hard. I pulled back first, "cmon doll lets go and get the stuff out the car.

---

I placed the last picture on the shelf and stood back at now finished and complete house. I felt all giddy until I saw my Haz with red puffy eyes with tears down them.

"What's wrong, angel?" I asked concerned. Harry looked into my eyes, " We forgot Pluto." And that was what we were missing. I ran over, hugged him to my chest, " It's the alright baby I will go and get Pluto okay? It will only be ten minutes." Harry tried to argue with me but finally gave up with a peck on the lips."

Harry's pov

I decide to cook something for dinner for us both just before Lou gets back. I started to boil the beef minces while adding chilli powder, salt and pepper.

I cooked the minces until it was a brown colour. After I add the red sauce with water. That cooked until meat was correct. I snatched the tablespoon off the counter and scooped the taco meat out placing it into the shells. I sprinkled some cheese and salad inside and placed the plates on the breakfast bar.

I filled up a glass jug of water and put it down in the middle with the glasses.
Finally, the door opened I turned around and saw...