☁️Part 32☁️

😉SMUT😉

NARRATOR POV

"Aww baby boy, how was your little dancing with Niall? Did he kiss you? Does he wanna fuck you? Is he your daddy now?" Louis integrated. "N-no, sir, " Harry mumbled.

"Ooh princess, let's take you to the bedroom and see if Niall can fuck you better." Harry nodded his head quickly and moaned when he felt Louis' rough lips attacking his neck. Louis sucked harder, automatically found the little one sweet spot the moment Harry gripped tighter onto Louis' shoulders. He tapped Harry's thighs twice to notify him to jump and went up to an empty bedroom.

He put him on his bed and gently kissed his delightful lips, moaning a little bit. He then moved to his jawline then his neck and finally to Harry's two sets of nipples. He pulled the oversized hoodie away and started sucking on his nipple and slightly twisting the other one. "Oh daddy, yes, oh yeah!" The smaller boy let out a pornographic moan.

"Daddy let me suck your cock, please! Please daddy I wanna prove to you I am a good boy." It sends Louis insane when his little one began to beg. Without hesitation, he pulled his pants down and guided his dick to the sweet plumed lips. "Open your mouth kitten." The older man demanded with a deep voice making Harry get shivers down his spine. Harry licked around the head licking the salty pre-come that was already leaking. "Come on darling don't tease Daddy like that I know you want it too," The curly lad then started bobbing his head up and down and looked up at his daddy with already teary eyes from the size of Louis' big cock.

"Oh yeah baby, yeah, yeah just like that, take that big dick inside your pretty little mouth, yeah. Such a good slut for me. You are my pretty boy right?" Louis asked already knowing the answer. He pulled out of little one mouth and took his face in his hands.

"Turn around baby boy. I'm going to fucking destroy you... First, I'm gonna eat you out. After that, I'm going to finger you and then I'm going to fuck you so rough that you wouldn't be able to walk the next three days. Then you know who you belong to, " Louis said with his raspy voice. Harry immediately turned around and spread his legs apart. His head buried into the white pillow waiting for Louis' mouth on his pink hole. The taller man leaned in and started flicking his tongue inside his baby-making him moan but his pretty little moans were muffled from the pillow that was buried in his face.

"Oh daddy yeah, right there. Yes, daddy oh my god you are fucking amazing!" He slowly entered one of his fingers inside of his princess curling it slightly and making him moan. "Fuck baby you're so tight. Can't wait to get inside of you." He added another finger and started pushing in and out. He started kissing Louis' neck to calm him down a bit. "Oh daddy, I'm gonna cum. Please let me cum" he said with an already exhausted voice. "Cum, baby. Show me what a good slut you are for me." And with that Harry cummed making someone else sheets slight dirty.

"Now don't think I'm not finished with you my princess," Harry said with his smirk still on his face. "Turn around baby." with that he moved to his back and stared at the blue orbs.  "You are so pretty" he whispered and kissed his pink lips. "Oh, baby, my beautiful princess," Louis said against his lips. "Don't use a condom I want to feel you." Louis just smiled and lubed up his cock. Entering him slowly he moaned against Louis' neck. "Oh god, daddy you're so big!" Harry moaned against his ear. After hearing these words Harry started pushing in and out faster making Louis scream in pleasure.

"Fuck baby you're so tight." Tommo groaned. He wanted to scream because of how good Louis felt inside of him. "Daddy I'm close," he said. "Hold on baby wait for me" he didn't know if he was going to be able to hold it in for any longer but he wanted to show he can be a good boy for his daddy so he tried his best. "Can I ride you daddy?" he moaned in his ear sending shivers down his spine. "Yes baby, of course."

The blue-eyed man sat on the bed and Louis quickly sat on his dick moaning at the feeling. He thought that he was ripped in a half because of how deep Louis' dick was inside of the tiny boy. "Oh baby, you're so tight please move sweetheart." Tomlinson moaned knowing he was close but wanting to experience more of the pleasure. Harry started bouncing up -making his curls fly everywhere- and down as his life depended on it making him cry even more. "Daddy I'm so close!" Lou started pushing in him even deeper making his darling speechless of the feeling already knowing that he wasn't gonna be able to sit for weeks. "Daddy daddy daddy daddy. Please let me cum daddy!"

"Cum for me baby boy." he didn't wait for a second after that. Louis trusted a little more into him and then he filled him up with his cum. He put his finger up Harry's ass and grabbed some of his cum making Louis taste it. He wrapped his lips around Louis' finger and sucked on it. "You taste amazing daddy," he whispered and Harry kissed his cheek and then moved to his lips. "I'm so tired sir."

"Okay baby let's get changed and we can go home okay?" Harry nodded and let Louis change him. Louis tried his best to clean up the bed before picking up Harry and carried him out to the car.

☁️Messages between a broken boy☁️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें